Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
The Girl Who Cuts: Serenity Williams Story

The Girl Who Cuts: Serenity Williams Story

A Chapter by Kasey
"

Hello..my name is Serenity and well..I get bullied..badly.. I cut myself..no one try to help me..except for one girl..she was nice to me..but that all changed..

"
I sighed as I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock. 'Another day in hell..' I thought as I stood up and stretched my limbs. I made my way to the bathroom so I could get ready, and once I was dressed  I made my way downstairs to the kitchen. As always, it smelled like alcohol, because it's where my abusive father would always drink. 'I'll just get an apple and head out the door..' I thought as I grabbed a  Granny Smith apple from the fridge. As I was getting ready to leave I heard my father yell at me from upstairs, but I high tailed it out of there, knowing he was going to beat me before I even left for school. Once I was at the bus stop, I had finally finished my apple, and I heard the kids beside me giggling and calling me a freak. I sighed and tried to ignore them the best I could. When the bus arrived I tried to take my seat as fast as I could, but my main bully Trina had tripped me before I could get on.  "Oops. Looks like the freak girl can't keep her balance!" She giggled, and everyone started to laugh. I almost cried but I held back my tears. I wasn't about to let her see me cry. I got up and went to my seat, ignoring all the rude laughing coming from the other kids. "What's wrong with the way I am..." I whispered as I sunk down in my seat and stayed like that until the bus arrived at the hell known as school. While walking into the school all the kids around me were pointing and snickering at me, I just looked at them in confusion. That is until I made it to my locker. On my locker was a note saying "I like to eat dicks for money" I tore off the note and ripped it up into a thousand pieces before throwing it in the trash can next to my locker. Every guy that saw me would laugh and say 'Hey Serenity I'll give you 20 dollars if you suck me off' And every time I heard that I would run off. I haven't even dated anyone and yet these bullies call me a 's**t, w***e, etc.' I wish someone would help me with this problem. Finally after all the insults, looks, and just flat out judgment, I couldn't take it anymore. I ran to the bathroom, rushed into the nearest stall, and pulled out my trusty pocket knife. "Why can't I stop this.." I whispered to myself, looking down at the blade in my hand. I slid the cold blade across my arm, but I didn't even wince at all, considering I was use to this. Just watching my blood flow took all the pain from the day away I would feel happy but only for just a second. "It's better then doing drugs.." I mumbled to myself as I cleaned up my new cut from today. I pulled on my hoodie and walked  back to my seventh period class. Finally the bell ranged and I basically ran out of that classroom and went straight to my bus so I could get a good seat. I sat down in the front of the bus and tried to ignore the rude laughter coming from the other kids. "Um excuse me but can I sit with you?" Asked a blonde haired girl as she got on the bus, which was pretty crowded. I was confused, but I didn't let it show. "Uh sure." I shrugged, then moved my bag and sat it in my lap. She smiled at me and sat down. "My name is Jenny by the way what's yours?" She asked. "I'm Serenity it's nice to meet you Jenny." I replied, and Jenny grinned at me and complimented my name. Of course I  thanked her... she was actually being nice to me... but it won't last long. Not until she hears the nasty rumors that Trina had spread about me. "So, how's your day been Serenity?" asked Jenny, I just frowned and looked out the window. "Just the same as always..s****y," Jenny looked at me in confusion. "Why? Did something happen?" She asked. I took a breath before replying "I get bullied... everyday... so most of my days are never good, but enough about me. How was your day?" Jenny sighed and looked down. "My day has been pretty good... Serenity why don't you tell someone about the bullying?" I looked down and whispered "I have... but they won't listen..." Jenny gave me a weak smile and hugged me, which really shocked me! "I'll be on the bus tomorrow morning if someone bullies you we are going to the principal I'll be a witness." She promised. I hugged her back and stuttered "R-Really?" Jenny nodded, smiling genuinely. "You're the first person who has ever wanted to help me..." I whispered, quiet enough so that the other kids wouldn't hear us. "You are now my friend Serenity, I will try to help you the best I can." Jenny and I talked a little more until my bus stop came up, I stood up and waved goodbye to Jenny and made my way home, hoping that my dad wasn't home. But boy was I wrong...


© 2015 Kasey


Author's Note

Kasey
what did you think of the story plot and characters?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on June 26, 2015
Last Updated on June 26, 2015


Author

Kasey
Kasey

your soul, WV



About
The name is Undead it's nice to meet you, well I love to read and write and I love the band Hollywood Undead. more..

Writing