Silhouette

Silhouette

A Chapter by YouoweYoupay
"

Silhouette

"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Silhouette

 

 

 

I'm standing before the surface of a dew pond and it seems puzzled, speaking to me in a language only those who took a small step into insane sadness can comprehend.

 

But I'm not miserable. I'm just missing something. The ripples of water amplify my ghostly reflection and I lower my head to check if it's real.

 

Ah. That is where this frosty draft is fleeting through.

 

I wait for a loyal silhouette of skin-enveloped compassion to slowly approach from behind the naked, rain-scented, damp oak trees and swathe the vacancy framed with badly healed flesh.

 

I wait for a surreal, sweet natured phantom to breath the warming winter tales.

How long do people often have to wait?

 



© 2012 YouoweYoupay


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Often times, for that type of warming, a life time, but it's worth the wait I know, because I've lived many lives over and only once did I get the chance to feel it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


a perfect pairing of picture and poetry. Wonderful, deep and sad....

Posted 11 Years Ago


What can I say? It's simple wonderful!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Outstanding:)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Remarkable. This is just a stunning piece of work in my opinion. Good job. :)
And for the last question, who knows? Apparently, I wonder that all the time as well.

Posted 13 Years Ago


There is a longing in this write... the waiting and wondering.. You've so beautifully created the scene, filled it with shadows and shimmers, and breathed it out like a winter's tale.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is stunning. The wait... often too long.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow! this is so beautify written, the words just blend in your mind as you read.
Great job well done.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I've told you before: Your control over the language is absolutely fantastic!

How you paint vivid descriptions with your words is so aweing at times i get jealous reading your work (and that's saying something).

What a beautiful image you've left in my head for further processing that i can only thank you so much!

My fav part:

"I wait for a loyal silhouette of skin-enveloped compassion to slowly approach from behind the naked, rain-scented, damp oak trees and swathe the vacancy framed with badly healed flesh."

You are talented! Keep up the good work:)

Posted 13 Years Ago


You can make a description beautiful! I can seriously see you standing to be given what you are missing to see if you get what you wait for! Awesome!

Posted 13 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

791 Views
21 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 29, 2011
Last Updated on June 17, 2012
Tags: poem, emptym love, hurt, alone, reflection, sadness, misery, story


Author

YouoweYoupay
YouoweYoupay

Amman, ..., Jordan



About
"The Universe is made of stories, not of atoms." ~Muriel Rukeyser "There is no one more rebellious or attractive than a person lost in a book." “He allowed himself to be swayed by his con.. more..

Writing
Garden Garden

A Poem by YouoweYoupay



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Biting Back Biting Back

A Poem by Bubo


Tango Tango

A Story by Dezaraye