Dance In The Dark

Dance In The Dark

A Poem by there is no more from me on this account :( sorry
"

Yet another short poem

"

Dance In The Dark

 

I am nervous

I say i cant dance

but I dance in the dark

**

I Dance by myself

I Dance in the dark

Because around people

I get nervous

 

© 2010 there is no more from me on this account :( sorry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I keep my weight off by dancing in the kitchen as I cook! Did you know that when Martha Graham was at DenniShawn, she would dance late at night? When her time came she would be ready. Martha would like this poem! I like it, too!

Posted 11 Years Ago


People are the same as you and I, you shouldn't get nervous in front of them. Be yourself, and if you feel like dancing, dance in the middle of a cafeteria and if anyone judges you negatively they are automatically a lesser person than you in the yes of true meaning!

Posted 13 Years Ago


totally get what you mean..i get nervous around people too.
good write


Posted 14 Years Ago


Dancing... I love to dance amongst the shadows too ... to jazz mostly...so soothing. I like the shortness of your poems... they pack a punch and let you know what is what...

Posted 14 Years Ago


So beautifully expressed and introspective... There is a wonder to quiet times... times alone to find yourself... collect your thoughts... This was a wonderful write.

Posted 14 Years Ago


In these few lines you have spelled out a dilemma that many of us have faced at some time in our lives....insecurity and fear of what others will think. Just go turn on the lights and dance in front of a mirror until you feel secure enough to dance in public. Then go out and have a ball. Nice poem!


Posted 14 Years Ago


The truth of most people's insecuritys that hide great talents, that we are to afraid to show another rather sweet piece.
I hope hwen day you will have the confidence to dance in less of a darkened room

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

696 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 30, 2010
Last Updated on January 30, 2010
Tags: Dance, Dark

Author

there is no more from me on this account :( sorry
there is no more from me on this account :( sorry

Victoria, Melbourne, Australia



About
Okay so i am really sorry but i am going to create a new account i will leave my poems on here but my new things will be posted on my new account bye (from this account) more..

Writing