Dear Found

Dear Found

A Story by Savior of Time

Dear Found,
Thank you for everything. It's no mystery I've been down, you've said so before. I've been in a rough time in my life, between classes without you, musicals, plays, homework, stress, our team, and Finn. I try to stay as happy as possible, but I believe I've used up all of my fake smiles. My joy has been lost for a while now, and I try to steal old joy from myself to give to others. When I complain, I just want to hear it's okay and want to have a smack to the head. I need someone to snack some sense in me. Every complaint sinks me deeper into this quicksand of hate and despair. If you feel the need to hate, think of the good in life. You have more than little blessings you should cherish. These "little blessings" are actually the ones who are blessed; they know you. I know all this I'm saying you would abject, saying it's the other way around. I'm socially awkward, shy, and distance because I'm scared of getting too close to someone and have them break me into pieces. Don't you remember Justice? According to him and at least half of the people I know, I'm not a blessing to the world. The "horrors" to our school have more talent than I. I know you have lost a great deal, from family to Cam, but that's how the mysteries of life work. I don't like it, or think it's fair, but life isn't fair. I don't want to go all defensive, but I don't know what to think of myself on this world. Everyone just wants to "help me", but I don't even know if I want help. I've been told that people who say they don't want any, really just want someone to give it to them. I don't know if I believe that. I know you've tried and that you think you can do something about my depression. I wish I could smile, and mean it for once. I know I'm around Finn a lot, but that's just happens. I want the old me back. I wish I could find a way to be every part of me. Is who I am today too far from yesterday? Please help me through these struggles I am facing, even if I try push you away. You've known parts of my dark side. You know what I can become. Even if I tell you to go, please stay.

Sincerely,
The Shadow in the Darkness

© 2012 Savior of Time


Author's Note

Savior of Time
If you know that your who I'm writing to, send me a message with the title of "Dear Shadow".

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wow, I really liked this. At first, your friend sounded like mine in the sense that you're so close, and that she smacks you whenever you do something dumb, like my friend does. (She usually does it when I swear haha). But then I read further, and it got much more depressing. I remember being in a bad place in my life where I wouldn't ask my friends for help, but I was dysthymic, I didn't have legitimate hardcore depression. And besides, my friends made me happy. Though the end of your work did sound a lot like my best friend in the sense that you don't know if you want help, and I don't think she does either. And while you pour your life and soul into your friend, i'm not so sure she does that with me anymore...I'm almost jealous. A fabulous read. Even though it was most definitely not addressed to me, it fits me like a glove. Thank you for writing this. 100/100 (Be happy...this is the first story I've had the attention span to read on here haha).

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Savior of Time

11 Years Ago

Haha, thanks Riley :) I have a lot of... problems, forsay. If you read "Who Could Love.." you can fi.. read more
Riley Bray

11 Years Ago

Ahhhh smart segway. :P Sure I will.
Savior of Time

11 Years Ago

Yerp. Okeydoke



Reviews

Wow, I really liked this. At first, your friend sounded like mine in the sense that you're so close, and that she smacks you whenever you do something dumb, like my friend does. (She usually does it when I swear haha). But then I read further, and it got much more depressing. I remember being in a bad place in my life where I wouldn't ask my friends for help, but I was dysthymic, I didn't have legitimate hardcore depression. And besides, my friends made me happy. Though the end of your work did sound a lot like my best friend in the sense that you don't know if you want help, and I don't think she does either. And while you pour your life and soul into your friend, i'm not so sure she does that with me anymore...I'm almost jealous. A fabulous read. Even though it was most definitely not addressed to me, it fits me like a glove. Thank you for writing this. 100/100 (Be happy...this is the first story I've had the attention span to read on here haha).

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Savior of Time

11 Years Ago

Haha, thanks Riley :) I have a lot of... problems, forsay. If you read "Who Could Love.." you can fi.. read more
Riley Bray

11 Years Ago

Ahhhh smart segway. :P Sure I will.
Savior of Time

11 Years Ago

Yerp. Okeydoke

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 14, 2012
Last Updated on December 15, 2012

Author

Savior of Time
Savior of Time

FL



About
* Was Willatree3 * Just a weird 14-year-old Theatre geek living life. I'm an actor (as you could probably tell), dancer, volunteer, and writer (hopefully, you got that one). My favorite genre to read.. more..

Writing