Raven

Raven

A Story by Silent Wolf
"

I don't even know how to describe this one...

"
Sometimes, I wonder how people like you can live with yourselves. You see it, and you know that it's happening, but you ignore it.

Her name was Raven, Rae for short, and she was the prettiest girl at our school. She had long black hair that reached just past her shoulders and cobalt blue eyes, her pale skin only adding to her beauty. Her curves made her prettier than the anorexic popular girls at school.

And her voice, oh her voice. She's the one the choir teachers chose for solos and the girl the principle choose to sing the national anthem at every school assembly.

But she was so shy and scared. She was the quiet girl in the back of the class, the one nobody paid any attention to. The one nobody noticed but me. You know the type. You've probably seen girls like her in your classrooms.

But her inability to see her true potential is what ruined her. And the reason she couldn't see her potential is the girls around her, feeding her constant lies because they were just jealous that she was prettier than them.

They tore her apart, made her feel self conscious without a care in the world. When she turned to her friends, they just walked away from her.

And then, there was you, the worst of them all. You saw it happening, and you just let it go on, let her suffer. How could you be so cruel?

Well, I hope you feel better now that she's buried six feet under, her precious body murdered by the same blade she used to torture herself every night.

Tell me, do you feel better? Or do you still not care about little old Raven?

© 2014 Silent Wolf


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

That is sad. I going to go with the writer is asking him self that and the reader. Bc he knew and seen it happen so he is to be asking him self that some question. And I do care bc I feel in love with a girl like that. I tell her I love every chance I get. But she does not think very highly of her self but you is the prettiest girl I have ever seen. But a last she will never truely believe she is loved full no matter what. But I will love her till the end. To all the girls like raven or my girl you are perfect and there is always some who thinks that.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This story reminds me of the story "This Must Stop" that I have written. It's horrible that people still have to go through with this. I hate when girls do that...I really do. It does make me feel guilty when I don't get a chance to help the people that are being bullied. This was a good write. Thank you for sharing.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ouch...
Such a painfully truthful story. Realistically if I/you/anyone notices things like this we are ALL responsible to do something, anything we can do. You never know how much impact a smile or a kind word will have on someones day.
Keep up the great work here.. you have great writing style. :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Silent Wolf

8 Years Ago

The group has an effect on people. People don't want to be a social outcast. I feel guilty as well -.. read more
Stan Lee

8 Years Ago

Well if everybody just tried their hardest to be the best people they can be...
That's all w.. read more
Silent Wolf

8 Years Ago

Yeah, I agree.
This is a story where pure truth is told

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I love this story and it is so true. I doesn't and wouldn't take much effort to befriend the girl or other girls like her

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Silent Wolf

8 Years Ago

Thank you, and I agree 100%.
Kids can be cruel, and that's a fact. Raven was having confidence issues before the teasing started. It took all those people to kill her. when it would've only took one person to save her. Although sadly in the end it is her choice and nobody can make it for her. The person that didn't help her and just watched probably feels guilty to some degree, and will blame themselves for her death for awhile. This is an amazing story about a girl who needed a little self motivation, and a little help from a friend, family member, or teacher. Great Job Silent Wolf

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Silent Wolf

9 Years Ago

Thank you. I actually wrote this for everybody, and it was to purposefully make people "open their e.. read more
Steven J. McCarathy

9 Years Ago

Your Welcome, and Great Job on getting that message across
Silent Wolf

9 Years Ago

Thank you. :)
You wrote beautifully with deep feelings of heart broken girl named Raven. The ending is very sweetly written and it is painful.
Your writing made me sad for the character and broke my heart when i read she tortured herself and murdered herself with he same blade.
How her friends broke her in pieces depicts the the broken glass lying on the floor.
Silent Wolf, it is amazing.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Silent Wolf

9 Years Ago

Thank you. :)
Oh wow. I didn't expect the ending. I thought this was going to be like 'the-mysterious-new-girl-that-everybody-admires-from-a-distance-because-she-doesn't-close-to-anybody-because-she's-some-sort-of-supernatural-being-and-the-main-character-falls-in-love-with-her kind of story. But jeez, this is just really sad. But regardless, you did an awesome job with this story so nice work. :) I liked it.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

IceWinifredd

9 Years Ago

Nah, you're getting there. And plus, it takes time. So far, you have no complaints from me. I think .. read more
Silent Wolf

9 Years Ago

Lol, thank you. That's really sweet. :)
IceWinifredd

9 Years Ago

You're very welcome.
Oh wow. Only two words come to mind for this one: Deep and sad.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Silent Wolf

9 Years Ago

Thank you.
I dont even have words for this. Well done!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Silent Wolf

9 Years Ago

I do pieces like this all the time, I just don't always post them. They're meant to be eye-openers, .. read more
Lucy Morningstar ♥

9 Years Ago

I know the feeling well...I always used to have people tearing me down and stuff until I started pus.. read more
Silent Wolf

9 Years Ago

I'm sorry to hear that, but it's nice to know you didn't turn out like raven. :)

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1293 Views
19 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on May 10, 2014
Last Updated on May 10, 2014

Author

Silent Wolf
Silent Wolf

Insanity, My own little paradise



About
♥♥♥♥♥UPDATES!!!♥♥♥♥♥ (updated as of 11/22/17) ~I've graduated high school. I've got a full time job. -I am still writing Simli.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Shadows Shadows

A Poem by Kristen