Fondness of Love

Fondness of Love

A Poem by Zero_Edge88

There is love, abound by air, water and land we all fall in love. The fascinations of it is more then mere conjectures as they are tested by those who are around us and when we find ourselves happily together with someone there will be a time when we stop moving. They say to move forward when in love, take the first step. 
The first step is to know there is an acceptance in our heart. Short of anything we call hesitation but the heart still accept such an estranged feeling. For why? Are we not to love someone wholly and truly. For are we loved completely and entirely, surprisingly there will be two answers to that -time and patience. Assets they are not but they are indicative that we are love when we all take the time to love someone. To reach the entirety of a love is to know that we are willing to make the ultimate sacrifice. No love speaks louder when we protect those who we love deeply and ever affectionately. As to the patient lover they are the reigning champions of the sky, the stars. Shining brightly and reflecting the brilliance of what love is. Old but bright in color.
They say we chase down our demons but truly we chase out our soul. A soul that we collectively known is ours. Demons are indicative that we have someone else to love besides ourselves. Not to confuse the narcissistic demon of vanity the demon of love is one we must always set free. A love like no other from another demon is meant that we are in love with our soul. After all, there, a passion is developed when we love someone humanely as possible. The fine lines of our love is one never forgotten but we do dare use it as our reaching stick so that we could catch where they are in our lives.
In our heart, there will lie a broken one waiting for us. Fragments and pieces describe this shape but they are beautifully scattered on the ground. Are they not? As if to say a masterpiece was left for us to take it in awe and wonder. However in stride and in confidence we must take it in pride that we will give into what they truly hold dear the most. -Their only love. It is a thing of beauty to give a heart back to someone we love truly and deeply. More so it is a conviction to give ours selflessly in loving this person that we will encounter. For weighted they are in their past we are also too... (continued here)

© 2013 Zero_Edge88


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Outstanding piece! I greatly enjoyed it.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Zero_Edge88

10 Years Ago

Thank you very much! Have a great night! :)
A great write. A splendid delivery of thoughts and feelings...:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


I'm fond of love and this great write. Thank you for sharing...:)

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

343 Views
3 Reviews
Added on July 20, 2013
Last Updated on July 20, 2013

Author

Zero_Edge88
Zero_Edge88

Tampa, FL



About
Hello, greetings, by the time you have read this page I believe the words, "Who are you?" will still resound in your ears for I do not have any answer to that very question myself. I know I'm a writer.. more..

Writing