John Smith and the Judas Priest concert

John Smith and the Judas Priest concert

A Story by andrea
"

This is a look into what the famous John Smith (from Pocahantas) would say if he went into the parking lot to a Judas Priest concert. It is supposed to be written like what john smith would think.

"

It was midday when I was escorted to see an unspeakable evil.  I knew to be wearie whilst seeing the loud carriage carried by tiny fast gassy horses hidden beneath the driver.  Little did I know the horrors that lay ahead.

I, John Smith, found a hell mouth.  First to document the terror that ensued.  As I dashed behind multi colored carriages nearly escaping the witches, demons, and possesed englishmen.  I feared I may not make this journey alive.  I watched as people reverted to a barbaric stae, lost soulds and witch doctors roaming the open land.  These demons possibly from an irish descent.  Beer everywhere contained in light refracting mugs.  Some of the africans we've been bringing over have been turned into beasts equal to all other terror, or has the aftricans diseased those who spoke with them?   I dont know how they multiply.  No women seem to be amunkst them.  Unless the women and men are almost one.  But how do these vile creatures tell the difference?

From a distance I saw two horrific truths.  They where barbarians from africa some although white wearing zebra hydes. possibly a sub species or some sort of kind and queen in this animalistic ritual display from satans arms.  The other truch was these creatures where infecting or bewitching other people. breeding, I saw one with a british flag wrapped around his torsoe.  Unfortunately, his speach was wrapped and riddled with slurs and grunting.

I ran away into the forest.  Luckily unfollowed by the demons.  Just narrowly escaping death or worse possession by the evil that transpired here.  I pray no one faces the dangers I faced today; I, John Smitch, being the first to speak of these hanus acts, and hopefully saving humanity.

© 2011 andrea


Author's Note

andrea
If you would like to see the video please ask I think its on youtube.com its the parkinglot of a judas priest concert. If you see people dressed with zebra pants on then thats the one.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
Added on August 16, 2011
Last Updated on August 16, 2011

Author

andrea
andrea

About
I am in college to become a meteorologinst. I have currently found out that I have a nack for writing. I am also a pianist, live by the lake in a lovely little house, and have 3 dogs. more..

Writing