Ch - I Struggle With The Beauty

Ch - I Struggle With The Beauty

A Chapter by Adrams Demons
"

Boy meeting with a stranger for the first time after a long time, which brew some feelings in him.

"

CHAPTER ONE

Cebu, Philippines

53rd Day ~ Zombie-Apocalypse…

Adrams looked down the barrel of the shotgun all set to blow his own brains out and grinned because of complete loneliness and despair. These days, there is nothing good to see except the ugly faces of dead bodies, crawling and infected haunting the days and nights of the city, the infection is growing vastly throughout the country.

Soon waiting and lost in his memories, his ears heard a stepping sound outside which was different from the crawling of the zombies or the infected and that suddenly triggered his senses to the present. A female body was a delight to see in these crucial situations, she stood outside wandering nearby, and she was perfect.

Sunlight was beaming in through the kitchen window. Her image was been seen in the window, like an angel or a princess or something. Her body a little dirty waiting for a bath and a lot on the insides, he presumed to himself, but something very good just the same. The feeling of sweet relief rushing through him nearly put his knees straight to stand.

Average height with curvy a*s moving in jeans, around eighteen at a guess, and uninfected, she was by far the best thing he had ever seen in jeans and a t-shirt. Not even the dried blood splattered on the wall outside behind her could blur the picture she made with her presence.

Sadly, this girl did not appear to share with his joy.

Nighty dark eyes make there gaze upon him and watch him sitting down the barrel of the gun. He refused to be discouraged; his smile did not vanish from his lips.

“Hey.”, he said.

“Gun on the floor, slowly.” She said, her voice sounded dusty with disuse in the lonely place.

“Eject the clip.” Her voice reached his ears.

“Okay.” Adrams did as told, keeping his happy face on her the whole time, bending a little when he stood back up.

He gave the old sack near his feet a nudge with his sneakers. It currently contained the some of his worldly goods, but she was welcome to it.

“There are just a few cans of soup, and stew. Help yourself.” He tried to offer her.

Her sleek beautiful lips parted as though she might speak but then she paused, as if she thought of something else. Her finger was hesitating to squeeze the trigger towards him. It was good to know she wasn’t completely okay with blowing his brains out right there and then. That was nice. Of course if her nerves got any worse, he might be in trouble just the same, as well as she since the voice could attract the zombies towards that part.

He softly cleared his throat, trying not to shock her.

“You have, umm, got the safety on. You see, there?” he pointed towards the safety clip of the gun with his eyes.

Adrams looking towards the dangerous firearm pointed his way and waited for the confusion to come across her pretty face, for the golden moment of distraction to appear.

It didn’t happen. Her lips pouted, but not for kissing. The dangerous but sexy glare of her eyes confirmed it.

God bless her. She wasn’t falling for any of his bullshit. Which made it time for Plan C.

Plan A was that she come falling into his arms, demanding immediate sexual session. He wished that at least.

And B was for the Bullshit, which didn’t worked either, thus leaving only Plan C, for Crystal distraction.

Then, everything happened at once.

He suddenly grabbed the barrel of the shotgun with both hands and moved it upward in an instant. Her reflexes came into action, and her finger jerked hard on the trigger. The resulting boom was beyond expectation. The heat of barrel scarred the palms of his hands. His ears rang as if a band had set up in his head. A shower of dust rained down on the two of them like flowers at a wedding, which had to be a good omen.

While she coughed, sneezed and get rid of the dusty air, he grabbed her tight. He pulled her against him with one hand while keeping a grip on her gun with the other. She must be separated with the gun, he thought. His arm wrapped around her belly and her a*s was rubbing with his silent pistol. His hormones were running wild, and his blood was hot as hell. His pistol had a brain of its own. She felt beyond good against him.

So. Very. Good.

Unfortunately, there was still the matter of the gun. She was holding to that thing like her life depends on it.

“Let it go,” he ordered. She ignored him, which was not a surprise.

Adrams held the weapon tightly, waiting for the physics to take its toll but nothing was happening. The woman stretched and struggled, stubborn as hell, but her hold slowly slipped away as she was in thin air, sliding down his body till the heels of her boots touched the kitchen floor.

“Easy,” he spoke gently, and turns off the safety on the gun. He slide it across the kitchen counter, far from her reach.

Her body trembled and her hands grip onto the arm around her waist.

S**t, he didn’t want to scare her, because that wasn’t the objective.

But her fingernails were digging deep in his arm, drawing blood and stinging as f**k as she tried to push him off. Small sounds of distress came from her throat like a wounded animal. She had probably been on her own since the whole society came to an end two months ago.

 What must she have been through? He thought to himself.

“Calm down. Please, I’m not going to hurt you. You’re the first un-infected I have seen in weeks. Talk to me.” He requested.

“Let. Me. Go,” she grunted out between clenched teeth.

“I am Adrams. What’s your name?” he asked politely near her ear.

In reply she growled and struggled and carried on. Her soft warmth was heaven, causing his body to respond for the first time in a long time. Having her rub up against him was worth everything he had experienced in the past weeks.

Her t-shirt slide up a little and her jeans slide down some because of the force. His fingers made contact with her smooth skin and the curve of a hip bone. He had to remind himself to breathe.

The urge to wrap himself around her and hold on tight was huge for him. She must have felt his hard-on rubbing against her a*s because the struggle became more stronger. But she wasn’t going anywhere. No chance. She disagreed.

She slammed her head back, hurting him on the jaw and almost making his tongue meet with his own damn teeth. It couldn’t have done her precious skull much good either.

“S**t! Damn it. I am not going to hurt you. Stop it.” He barked in pain.

She, of course, chose not to, going wild in his arms for all the wrong reasons. In the end he let her struggle until she got herself tired, and waited till she hang tired in his hold, full of sweat and breathing oxygen fast as if she came from a marathon race.

“Are you finished? Going to be a good girl for me?” he grin and smiled as he spoke.

She slowly nods at his words. The dark black ponytail, filled with dust, rub up and down beneath his nose.

“Okay, I am letting you loose” he said, while feeling to sneeze a little.

Nice and slow he took a step back, taking his arms away from the warmth and softness of her body. His eyes, however, didn’t took off from her for a second.

BUT It didn’t take long for that sweet a*s girl to react. An elbow flew at his face, and she turns around. Her own force of elbow turned her back to him. Obviously he dodged her movement.

Their chests collided in a wonderful manner. He locked his arms around her, giving himself over to the thrill of her soft b***s. The press of her gorgeous, generous tits against him nearly stopped his heart. For a long moment she herself became stunned and stops.

“You promised to behave,” he scolded her being a dominant in that situation. “Bad girl.”

“F**k you.” She said aloud.

“Good idea”, he said happily.

“I love what are trying to say. But let’s start with talking first? Get to know each other?” He gave her the biggest shittiest grin of his life, the one that had been dying to come out of him since she was here.

He couldn’t remember having this much fun in years, and definitely not in the last two months.

“You were going to tell me your name,” he asked still in dominance, but this girl still wasn’t done.

For her next move, she attempted to feed him his balls by her knee. He managed to block it by holding his legs together to catch her knee on time. He pulled her hands behind her back, holding them in one hand. However, the way her breasts shaped against the front of her t-shirt. The shape of her bra made a delightful pattern.

While he was distracted in her beauty, the clever girl bite him with sharp little teeth.

“Now that hurts.” He controlled the pain.

A smack to her rear head produced a startled voice from her mouth. The jaws of death shark opened.

Thank God. Adrams wrapped her ponytail tightly around his fist to prevent her from biting again and come close near her face, nose to nose, grinding his teeth and feeling more than a little annoyed.

“That was not nice. Stop and think. I have done everything possible not to hurt you. I only want to talk to you. You tried to shoot at me, scratched me, kicked me, and now you start biting. You need to apologize.” He ordered being In control again.

That girl look silently in his eyes.

“Well?” He waited with bad patience while she said nothing for a long time.

“What do you want?” she speaks irritated by him.

“Let’s start with being friends? That’s probably going to be a challenge for you in one day.” He was on his toes since she was tricky to hold.

“Why attack me? We’re both on the same side, aren’t we?” he said.

She pouted. Her eyes looked away from him, her body struggling, continuing to test his grip.

“Behave for a while and I will try the letting-you-go thing again. Till then, why don’t you try using your words? Talk to me”, he knew it wasn’t going to change anything.

Her pretty black eyes stared up at him, as if she was imagining the size of the hole she could blow in his brain with her big gun.

“I am really happy to see you,” he praised her.

“You know we could go someplace safe, and share a can of stew or soup… or whatever”.

For a first date, it sounded s****y even to his ears. She seemed less than impressed. The girl glared at him like he had gone insane.

“Right,” he said while feeling tired to make her understand. “Then we just have to do this the hard way.”

 

(To Be Continued) ~ In Chapter - II



© 2017 Adrams Demons


Author's Note

Adrams Demons
Read, enjoy and beware of the walking dead...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
Added on October 27, 2017
Last Updated on October 27, 2017
Tags: Horror, Thriller, Romance, Fantasy, Violence, Gore, Adult


Author

Adrams Demons
Adrams Demons

England , United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
Just wanting to live life face to face and will succeed in my destiny my love and my purpose, all my stories or just a story will be based on it But that's not it my story will be on love, gore, r.. more..

Writing