Ch - IX The Dwelling Heat

Ch - IX The Dwelling Heat

A Chapter by Adrams Demons
"

Driving the desire of lust, she couldn't control..

"

[CHAPTER �" IX]



 

“Let’s take the bedroll”, he said.

Macy hands finally stopped shaking.

She watched as Adrams searched through the house. He was all easy going here and there with his long legs eating up the hallway until the shadow of him disappeared into a room.

So dark, she couldn’t see anything, but wow, could she feel. What she felt was something strange and complicated. But it doesn’t develop fear in her.

She was so tired of being afraid, tired of being living like the bunny. But the bunny way had kept her alive.

There was no sight of him in the dark hallway.

Adrams was gone. She missed him. Missed the press of his arm against her body. Missed the warmth of him at her back, despite the heat was so much in that place. Not a panic thing but more of an itch, a desire.

Something had to be done.

She had been working herself up to taking some steps in his direction where he went, yet here she sat alone. Frustrated, and thinking about sex. Dwelling for sex since the feeling of being far away from her hidey-hole had made her uneasy. It had to be eased because of him.

A moment later Adrams came out with rolled-up sleeves and swag out from one of the bedrooms, gently came down the hall towards her. When he spoke his voice was lowered. “Open the sliding door, please. All the way. Remember, we need to be nice and quiet.” he said.

She jumped to her feet, pulled the door open as ordered. “Adrams, I don’t know what will happen…” she said.

“Shhh, it’s okay. You can do this. I’m a true believer,” he said.

“Besides, we’ll be safer up there. Safe is good, right?” he further added.

“Yes, safe is good.” Macy studied his face to see if there was some perverted intentions in it but he smiled back, gently. Maybe a little arrogant, but hey, that was him. “Alright.”

The roof was not much far over the balcony. Adrams positioned a chair below the roof edge, put a foot up on it and tested it with his weight. Once satisfied, he motioned to her with a finger. “Slow and careful, got it?” he again told her.

“Got it.” She agreed.

His hands settled on her hips, and she stepped up onto the chair, stretched her arms up, hands reaching, and �" f**k-oh-my-gawd! She gasped and make a girly shriek as he lifted her high.

The roof was big and made with bricks. Macy slide up and over, coming close to fall face-first but didn’t. Her hands searched in the darkness before touching down on the dirty surface. Concrete, heated all day by the sun, warmed her palms.

The world was large up there, huge. Large and huge and open. On the other hand, she was very small and insecure. But he was right, about being safe. No infected could manage a two-story climb any time soon. The same knowledge that had sent her up into the safety of the attic from the start.

“Princess. You okay?”

“Yes.” Macy settle herself, then hurried back to the edge of the roof and looked down into his face. His presence looked up at her immediately. He smiled at her. Her hands could shake all they liked. “No. S**t. Pass me the bedroll,” she said.

A quiet chuckle came from him from below. “Repeat after me, there is nothing to fear but fear itself.” He said.

“Shut up and gimme the bedroll.” She replied.

First he passed up the pack, then the bedroll. He eased up with a hand to the bottom, taking most of the weight likely to jump. “Move back.”

She moved back as told.

His hands gripped the edge brickwork as he helped himself up, muscles tensing and the sleeves of his t-shirt stretching. What a shame she only had moonlight to see him with. He was a whole display of muscles, which was making her uneasy.

Shows of strength and daring had never really effected her previously. Not like this. At the end of the day, she couldn’t hope to live up to the name. The truth of it stung. No, it throbbed like an old wound in heatful weather.

The man in question put his feet on firm ground and started dealing with the bedding. He kept quiet, smiled at her once and watched her time to time, which she shouldn’t have ignored but did. Stupidly, his smile made her feel safe. Wanted.

He didn’t say a word, however, and she could have done with a word or two from him right then. Next to him, the voice of the breeze through trees and the chorus from the insects were in air. There were a lot of bugs carrying on, summoning up sex partners. She wondered if Adrams was thinking about sex, if he expected a suitable show of her gratitude for dragging her butt back out into the real world.

Maybe he thought of stripping himself out of the jeans and t-shirt and curling himself around her, the same as the night before, pressing every inch of his hot skin against her while setting her on fire. She had woken up hot that morning, and the feeling had yet inside her.

Was he really thinking about sex? Doubtful. She said to herself.

She couldn’t see any sign on his face. No knowing smile, either. She had, however, managed to heaten herself up with the thoughts. “Damn ni**les”. Time to think other thoughts. She said to herself again.

A mass of stars twinkled above their heads. Looking up made space seem much, much greater. She didn’t do it twice. There were no lights on the horizon. No signs of life. The vast and silent land stood empty before her.

She focused back on Adrams before the fear of zombie apocalypse could grab her by the throat and squeeze.

Ad squatted down with his back to her and was looking in his pack a minute. When he turned around, a toothbrush was stuck out of the side of his mouth. A neat line of paste sat atop, brilliantly white in the darkness.

They both brushed in silence. Then spit, rinse, spit was soon done and the brushes returned to the pack. She wondered what should come next.

Not talking, apparently. He was probably tired. She must have worn him out.

Adrams sat on the bedroll and take off his boots and socks. Then he leant back, putting his hands behind his head, stretching out his body. His patience hadn’t gone unnoticed. Lust had filled her mind and body like blood itself.

They had known each other what? Thirty hours. At most. She didn’t dare touch him, not even an inch or the cuff of his jeans. Macy kept her fingers curled tight, out of temptation way. There was so much tension in the air, such electricity. She would get zapped. Maybe he was immune to it. It was not particularly surprising.

Not knowing how he felt drove her nuts. Normally so damn chatty, now he chose to shut up? She couldn’t stand it. The tension inside her twisted and turned, making sitting still impossible. It wouldn’t do.

“Say something,” she blurted out.

“Huh? What’s wrong?” Adrams shocked upright. “What do you want me to say?”

“S**t.” Macy crouched down at the end of the bedding. What a spectacular mess. “Never mind. God, I’m such a dummy.” She thought to herself.

The man made a noise somewhere between disbelief and impatience.

“Light of my life, come here, talk to me. What the hell have you been telling yourself for the past two hours, huh?” she thought again.

She waved off the beckoning hand, settled her butt back onto her heels. Her own stupidity knocked her on her a*s. “I’m sorry.

Really, it doesn’t matter.” She said to him.

His hand fell and relax back behind his head. “If it didn’t matter we wouldn’t be having this deeply confusing conversation. Now, tell me what I’m supposed to say.” He tried to force it out of her.

She didn’t answer but felt the words like a knot inside her.

“I like you cranky,” he said. “I like you cuddly.”

“Are you trying to be stupid?”

“Only if you find it sexually arousing.”

She snorted. “No. Not really.”

“Probably for the best.” His hand moved once more. “Come on, princess. Come lie down. You’re safe with me.” He said.

“I’m safe with you?” she scoffed. Macy climbed over to him and the mattress on hands and knees. Sick of not being able to see him properly, not being able to read him. He pushed all her emotions with ease and was pleased by the response, if his smile was anything to go by.

“Are you serious? You’re the least safe person I have ever met,” she accused. “The very least.”

“How so?” he asked.

“Oh, come on! You’re always pushing for more. You scare the crap out of me.” She said.

“Everything scares the crap out of you. You face it down anyway. Try to run away afterward, sometimes, but still … You get what I mean.” He looked up at her. “Besides, you don’t look scared to me.”

“It’s dark. You can’t see a thing.” She replied.

“Princess,” he whispered, so low and gentle it hurt something inside her. She hadn’t done anything to deserve such care from him. She had been a prickly pain at each and every turn, walls up, guard on high alert. It made her feel like a fraud when he put himself out there.

He was fearless. “Macy, I see you just fine.”  He said.

His face was all shadows. But his voice was clear as day.

All the reassurances a girl could ask for. There had to be a catch. But what if there wasn’t? What if everything he said was exactly how things could be and she was too bunny-hearted to reach out and grab him?

“Relax. Come and lie down. You can fight with me again tomorrow. I promise.” He closed his eyes, yawned, and made a show of settling in bed for the night. Sleep sound really good. She wanted to lie down beside him, rest her head on his shoulder and cut the s**t for a while. To relax. Be calm.

Maybe the plan would be easier to deal with in the morning. She thought to herself.

“I’m tired of fighting,” she admitted in a very little voice.

“Me too.” He said.

“Ad?”

“Hmm?”

“I’m sorry I’m such a pain in the a*s.”

“Me too.” His hand shot out to catch her wrist before she could connect. How he did it with his eyes closed, she didn’t know.

Perhaps it was time to face the humbling truth: she was that predictable. “Sorry. Thank you for the apology. Can we sleep now?” he said.

She hesitated and he tugged at her wrist until she lay on the mattress beside him. He softly laughed at her. It did bad things to the parts she tried to control. If only she could will her pu**y and hormones out of existence. How simple would life be then?

“Sleep, princess.” He whispered.

She quickly take off her boots and socks. The cool night air on her bare feet felt shivery, and she scrunched and stretched her toes in appreciation. The little things in life made it bearable. Adrams wasn’t little. He took up a lot of room. Life, however, wouldn’t be easier minus her girl parts, which couldn’t get enough of him and his teasing. There would still be scary s**t lurking around each and every corner.

Adrams shifted beside her. “Stop it. Go to sleep.”

“I can’t.” she said.

He groaned. “ You can.”

“Not.” She said.

“Macy. Stop and Sleep.” The sleeping bag shushed as he tossed and turned. Maybe she should ponder the stars without freaking out. It had to have been years since she had slept out of doors.

Adrams executed another toss, turn and roll. He finally settled on his side, facing her, an arm arranged over her chest and one leg thrown across the both of hers. Like he was pinning her down against a possible escape attempt.

He looked half asleep, totally relaxed. His limbs had definite weight. She should have minded, but didn’t. It felt sweet and honest and caught her off guard. His fingers twitched and he snuffled.

And she had to face it, liking him was unexpected, but real.

His breathing was slow and regular, and the stars kept twinkling overhead. She dared herself to keep watching them.

None were falling.

There was a moan off in the distance, low and grating, but she ignored it and concentrated on the rest of what the world had to offer.

Stars were far and away prettier to contemplate than whatever roamed out there, rotting and festering.

She needed to find her happy place.

His leg really did weigh half a ton. At least. Maybe more. She didn’t want to disturb him, but she was losing the feel in her toes.

Pins and needles started up in her feet.

Macy pushed against his thigh with both hands, sliding out from beneath it. A hand closed firmly around her shoulder, holding her in place.

“Huh? What …” Adram’s eyes flew open and found her and then his face relaxed. “What’s wrong?” he asked.

“Hey. It’s okay.” She changed tactics, pushing against his shoulder until he relented and rolled onto his back, letting her go, re-closing his eyes.

He was clearly exhausted. She wondered if he had gotten any sleep the night before. Still , he remained full of tricks. She had no sooner stretched out, unencumbered, than he rolled back onto his side and grabbed her with both arms before returning to his back, taking her with him this time.

“Hey!” she hissed.

“Ssh, sleeping.” His iron bars for arms held her to him. No, tree roots, thick and stubborn. She braced her elbows on either side of his head, and set her knees to the mattress beside his h*ps for leverage.

“Aah, man. Stay put, princess. please? That was a hell of a long day.”

“Adrams, open your eyes. Look at me.”

Sighing, he did, a scowl on his face, expecting trouble, obviously.

She had no intention of going anywhere. He didn’t need to worry. That was all she had been going to tell him, and it wasn’t good enough … Not by half.

She wanted more for him. Wanted more for herself.

When she pushed against his hold, trying to sit up, his arms fell away from her, falling back onto the thin mattress. He made a noise of weary resignation. “Fine. Better?” he whispered.

“Yes.” Before she could wuss out or lose her nerve entirely she take her shirt off over her head, tossed it out of reach.

There. Done. No turning back. She could control this. The ultimate power of whipping out your tits, it got them every time. There would be no heartbreak. No losses. She felt powerful sitting aside him, safe. Shoulders back, br**sts thrust forth.

Perfect.

And Adram’s eyes burst out of his head in a most gratifying way.

His hands flew to her h*ps and held tight.

“I have to have my hands on you “don’t you dare disappear on me” grip. The look he gave her was mostly lust, but desperation tinged the edges. S**t, she couldn’t be anybody’s world.

Handing over her heart to him couldn’t happen, certainly not yet. When he looked at her like that, though, how could she hold back?

Emotions were slippery things.

Maybe this could have waited for a better time.

No. she thought to herself.

“I’m sick of being afraid. Adrams …” All of a sudden the world tumbled. It happened so fast her head went wild. Her back was against the mattress and Adrams loomed over her, his big body shaking with tension. Those green eyes of his blazed with some internal fire.

Her heart stuttered in her chest.

Maybe, just maybe, she had well and truly bitten off more than she could handle.

 

To Be Continued in CHAPTER X

 

 

 

 



© 2018 Adrams Demons


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on March 15, 2018
Last Updated on March 15, 2018
Tags: horror, thriller, romance, mystery


Author

Adrams Demons
Adrams Demons

England , United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
Just wanting to live life face to face and will succeed in my destiny my love and my purpose, all my stories or just a story will be based on it But that's not it my story will be on love, gore, r.. more..

Writing