Ch - VI The Romantic Moment

Ch - VI The Romantic Moment

A Chapter by Adrams Demons
"

.... no comments

"

CHAPTER SIX

 

Macy woke with a yawn, taking some moments to get back to her senses.

The morning sun didn’t woken her, Adrams caressing hand on her had woke her. Her skin felt irritated, disturbing and alert.

His hand covering her breast would have been the cause for such disturbance, except for the fact that her hand was shoved down the front of his boxers. The head of his c**k came close to peeking out from beneath his boxers [A kind of undies]. His c**k matched the rest of his tall size.

Wicked and naughty thoughts came in her mind. She needed to calm down. Do the deep breathing. This was a mistake because he smelt good, warm skin.

She inhaled his scent deeply. She wanted him. She did.

But it was a natural urge, nothing to worry about. Thank God he wasn’t watching her now. She needed to get the hell off him.

Macy took her gaze off him, take her mind out of his pants, and then take her hand away from his boxers very very slowly.

“You awake?” he speaks lowly.

She pull away her hand fast.

He smiled, “I will take that as a yes.”

“I’ll have my breast back now.” She pouted.

“Mmm.” His fingers moved away so slowly, but his other hand, the one resting on her lower back, moved not at all. “Heard a motorbike close-by earlier.” He told her.

“What?” She hurried up into a sitting position, startled wide awake. Her heart beat fast, and every hair on her body got tensed. “When?” she asked.

“Hour or so back. Nothing since.” He stretched both arms up, turn his arms behind his head. How the hell could he be so relaxed?, she thought.

“Be calm,” he said.

She shook her head in wonder. “Be calm? I haven’t seen any uninfected around here in over a month. I think they would have heard the gun shot of yesterday. They were searching for us.”

“Maybe. Maybe not. Might be you are just feeling crazy, baby princess. Either way, unless you are going to put a welcome sign they’re not going to find us. Have you?” he asked, mouth twitching.

“Is there some sign out there that you’re here? No spray-painted announcement on the door? Another pair of these cute cotton panties left hanging from the mailbox or something?”

Her face heated. You a*s**le. “No. Of course not.” She yelled at him.

He yawned and scratched his spiky dark hair pointing every way. In comparison, she probably looked like she had been worried too much.

“Then, be calm,” he said. “We’re okay.”

Macy bite her lips, gave the small bedroom a look over. The old drawers still blocking the door.

The windows were still covered with wooden planks and the curtains still hiding them. Everything was where it should be. The light gave no clue what time of day or how long she had slept with him beside her. Beneath her. Bloody hell.

Things were heating up with the sun outside. Her skin was sticky with sweat, no matter the water wasted last night. Sticky and sweaty and she had been spread all over Adrams like honey on toast.

Hell, she didn’t even know if any of her family were alive. Being betrayed by the cold, hard death of infection. Her insides felt strangely empty, as they always did when she thought of her family. She would truly been left alone. Alone, except for the tall giant in her bed.

Adrams yawned again, raise his neck and watched her.

“Talk to me, princess,” he said gently. When she didn’t reply, he raised an arm, pointed towards the chest of drawers. “Your gun is up there. I didn’t wanted you accidentally blowing my head off during the night. Because that would be sad, right?”

She smiled and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. “Right. Sad.”

“I get the need to be cautious, Macy. I do. But you’re assuming everyone is out to do harm before you have proof. Shoot first and ask questions later whether dead or alive.”

 “You have been on the road for six weeks and you think different?”

“Yes. though frankly, on the roads I used, I didn’t see anyone,” he said with the same cool, calm expression.

“We have a decision to make. We can stay here, holed up for a while, or we can sneak out. Avoid whoever the hell is out there and the infected, hopefully.” Adrams rolled onto his side. The bed wasn’t big enough for him, his legs were off the edge.

“You know what I want, this decision is yours. I’m not going to push you into anything.” He said.

She kept her mouth shut, but her whole body leant forward, toward him.

He speak further, “We can give it some time, wait till you’re ready. We do however need to make a move sometime, princess. You see that, don’t you?

Staying here … it’s not good.”

The thought of leaving her precious bunny hole always makes her nervous and tensed.

“You think I’m going to get attacked if i stay here?”

“Yes,” he said.

The bunny kicked hard in exchange. “Supplies are getting hard to find.”

He nodded.

“Yeah.” She forced her mouth open. “You’re right. We should go.”

He blinked, stunned. “Really?”

“Yes.” She said again.

The man jumped in joy. She sat in his lap, his arms wrapped around her, kisses the top of her head before she even noticed he had moved. “You won’t regret it. It’ll be great. Promise.”

“Okay. Put me back.” She push his arms. All the warm male skin surrounding her, the heat and scent of him, created a sweet combination. The impulse to grab him back and hold on tight startled the crap out of her. “Enough.”

“Never. Or not yet. We’ll pack up what you want to take, and make for the highway.” He rubbed his cheek against the top of her head and made a happy purring sound. “Quality time together is very important for new couples.” He said.

Sitting on his lap, the touch of his hard on c**k beneath her a*s is not mistaken by her.

“Since you are in such good mood we could have sex to celebrate. That would be nice. A real bonding experience,” he whispered against the top of her head, voice all low and gentle. “What do you say, princess?”

She could hear the grin in his words. Her elbow thrust his unprotected ribs almost breaking them.

He laughed bearing the pain showing he was joking. “Ouch. Beat me, I don’t care, this is worth it. Tell me I’m right again. Slowly this time.”

“You’re being an idiot. Let me go.” She said.

“Adrams. Let go of me.”

He stayed still, his arms wrapped around her. “You know, that’s the first time you have said my name.”

“Really?” she asked shockingly.

“Mm.”

She shrugged it off, but deep down, it did feel kind of good. Warming, almost. Maybe she wasn’t alone. “Let me go”

He sighed and the octopus grip get loose. “Right. Sex later maybe.” He said to himself.


To Be Continued ~ Chapter - VII



© 2017 Adrams Demons


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
Added on November 13, 2017
Last Updated on November 13, 2017
Tags: Horror, Thriller, Romance, Fantasy, Violence, Gore, Adult


Author

Adrams Demons
Adrams Demons

England , United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
Just wanting to live life face to face and will succeed in my destiny my love and my purpose, all my stories or just a story will be based on it But that's not it my story will be on love, gore, r.. more..

Writing