Runnig in the Dark

Runnig in the Dark

A Story by Our Stories Lengthen Like Shadows
"

After a tragic accident, bad break, and ruined friendship. La' Nia Janes must learn to cope with being blind and in doing so she falls in love with a artist/collegestudent/musician named Conner Hayez

"

i find myself losing my train of thought and ever so often in returns but never as clear as it once was. Everyday is a constant struggle to remember who i was before everything when dark.It happened like it was another day but in the end it wasn't. That morning I stopped at the local gas station for my white chocolate, vanilla bean mocha max. I dreaded going to school that day and everything was already on the rocks anyway. Me and my best friend since birth Malinda had a fight and hadn't talked in a week. But kn know that I think about it the whole thing was so stupid. To be honest could you  except anything less form teenage girls anyway. When I got to  school I knew the first thing I had to  do was talk to  Malinda. Because I rather die that lose 18 years of friendship over some silly fight. When I pulled up in the  parking lot I texted Malinda and told her we had to  talk . I asked her to  mean me out front when she got . She text back instantly and said  "okay". Waiting for her to  get her was a pain in the a*s and it seemed to forever to get here she knew how impatient I got. Finally when she showed up all my anxiety went away. Getting into her car I handed her a soy milk, caramel macchiato her favorite. She took a sip and sighed like she all as did when something warmed her heart. After that there was silence. So I deiced to  the first to  speak.


"So.....how are?" I said.


"Fine, sorry we haven't talked in a while."


"Yeah, it cool I know how busy you are."


And I did Malinda was ranked number 3 in our class . That means she will have to  write, edited, revise and give a speech at graduation.  On top of that she's  probable has some new secret boyfriend she been shacking up  with and don't want me to  know about it but I total now because she changed her hair color again it's red witch is a really good color on her, it bring out her amber eyes. I think Malinda is one of the prettiest girl in school she could dye her hair any color and it would totally work for her. Sometimes I wish I was more modelish looking like Malinda everything about scream put me on a runway and everything about If I were to  count form 1 to 10 I wouldn't  even make it on the scale. One this gut asked me out just t o get Malinda's number KI never told her cause I didn't want her to  feel but ever since then I just feel lesser than her. Now I just excepted the fact that I  will always be average and she with always  be drop dead gorgeous.

 

'Look I am sorry about the fight we had It was completely stupid."


"Your right It was stupid and I 'am sorry to hugs."

 

"Hugs"


We sat there  with our arms around each other for a while and  as I breathed her in I made a promise to myself nothing would ever come between us again. get out of the car I got a beep form Josh that  said hurry up , I've stand out here forever. Josh was waiting for me by the school doors.


" Hey" I said going in for a kiss. He missed my lips and kissed my cheek.


''Hey my mom make you lunch" he hand did my a pink lunch box with multiple colored zig zags on.

 

"Thanks"


Josh and I have been dating for almost 2 years and I never been happier. We started dating at the beginning of our junior year.

© 2015 Our Stories Lengthen Like Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on December 9, 2014
Last Updated on January 14, 2015

Author

Our Stories Lengthen Like Shadows
Our Stories Lengthen Like Shadows

New Madrid, MO



About
I am very emotional & writing is very close to my heart. I am 17 years old and everything about me is crazy, annoying, and all over the place. So I thought if I wrote it all down I would be able to .. more..

Writing