Charpter1: Nightmare or Dream?

Charpter1: Nightmare or Dream?

A Chapter by Our Stories Lengthen Like Shadows

He keeps me up  at night with talk of love and hate. Lust in  his eyes, sin on his lips, and heat in his heart. Who is this man and why  am I  so taken with him. His icy blue eyes look down into  my face, his fingers trace the lines of my chest. I try to  speak but my mouth can't fathom the words. He put a finger over my lips and says " Shhh...." He lends down and kisses me so hard the my whole body comes alive My right hand entangles itself in his hair my left hand scrapes its nails against the sheet of the bed. My legs tighten around his waist. As he tears his way through my night shirt, leaving hot wet kisses down my neck. He pulls back  and says my name I open my eyes and his face changes completely, his eyes become darker, his skin get tanner, and his smile become so familiar. I know the man that keep me up at night. It  was Kyle the man I fell in love with , the man who broke my heart. And so that  first dream I had in months become a nightmare.



© 2015 Our Stories Lengthen Like Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this and think you should expand on it, I look forward to reading more. it is interesting and will look to see what else you write

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
1 Review
Added on January 22, 2015
Last Updated on January 29, 2015


Author

Our Stories Lengthen Like Shadows
Our Stories Lengthen Like Shadows

New Madrid, MO



About
I am very emotional & writing is very close to my heart. I am 17 years old and everything about me is crazy, annoying, and all over the place. So I thought if I wrote it all down I would be able to .. more..

Writing