Kenyan Patients is Grateful to Forerunners Healthcare for Scheduling Her Cancer Surgery in India

Kenyan Patients is Grateful to Forerunners Healthcare for Scheduling Her Cancer Surgery in India

A Story by Anan Adisa
"

Mrs. Maureen Kioko from Kenya expresses her gratitude to the team of Forerunners Healthcare for their immense support while arranging the cervical cancer treatment in India. Read on to know what she s

"

Hi, I am Mrs. Maureen Kioko from Kenya life was all good before I started to feel really bloated. I had irregular bleeding and also a bad smelly discharge. I went to the local hospital and went through some tests. But the issues were still not resolved even after a couple of months. It was then I was referred to the gynecology unit at a leading hospital in my country. The hospital sent me for further scans and tests and later disclosed the devastating news that I had stage 1B cervical cancer. It was a shock to hear this sitting in front of the doctor being told that I had cancer. The lack of advanced medical treatments available here and the highly expensive price forced me to search for cervical cancer treatment in India which is affordable.


While searching online, I came across few meditour websites offering assistance to the global patients seeking cervical cancer treatment in India. After going through a couple of them, I sent my query to Forerunners Healthcare group. Within a couple of days I received a call from an executive asking me to send my medical reports and other health details. She explained me how these reports will be studied by their panel of medical experts who will then provide their medical opinion for my case. Fortunately, I was lucky to discuss with the doctor about my treatment and the entire procedure. She was a kind persona and answered all my queries and worries regarding the treatment.


After lots of research and discussion with my family members, finally we gave them our confirmation to travel to India for my cervical cancer treatment. My husband and sister accompanied me for this medical trip to India. Their team helped us with medical visas, flight ticket bookings, travel, accommodation, meals, scheduling appointment with the best doctor at the top hospital in India.


At the international airport in India, an official received us and escorted to the hospital. We met the doctor who was soft spoken and helped me to get rid of all my worries about the cancer treatment. Overall my whole experience was the most petrifying experience but the doctor, hospital staff and the team of Forerunners Healthcare supported me throughout this journey. My family and friends were very supportive and caring during this tough time. I guess everyone deals with differently with such life changing experiences. My recovery period was the most difficult one but went smoothly.


After undergoing few tests post cervical cancer treatment in India, I was told that the margins weren’t clear. So I went for another round of scans and finally had a procedure that helped me to finally get rid of the remaining cancerous cells. I was told that they had removed quite a substantial part of my cervix and hence my chances of getting pregnant and carrying to full term would be minimal. I was devastated but then again I had beaten cancer and I am well and alive.


I am immensely thankful to the team of Forerunners Healthcare for their comprehensive support and care. I feel myself as a living proof that the cervical cancer is not the end and you can recover.


If someone looking for the treatment in India please contact here : 


Email at : [email protected]


Call at : +91-9371136499


Visit here : www.forerunnershealthcare.com

 

Thanking You,


Mrs. Maureen Kioko,

Kenya

© 2017 Anan Adisa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats