Patient from New Zealand Thanks Forerunners Healthcare for Assisting her with Sleeve Gastrectomy Sur

Patient from New Zealand Thanks Forerunners Healthcare for Assisting her with Sleeve Gastrectomy Sur

A Story by Anan Adisa
"

Mrs. Natalie Mitchell from New Zealand visited India for undergoing her sleeve gastrectomy surgery at Fortis Gurgaon through Forerunners Healthcare Group.

"

Mrs. Natalie Mitchell from New Zealand visited India for undergoing her sleeve gastrectomy surgery at Fortis Gurgaon through Forerunners Healthcare Group. Our group is a leading medical tourism provider in India that has been providing assistance to the global patients for over a decade to get their surgery at the best hospitals across India. Here’s what Mrs. Natalie has to say about her medical trip to India:


Hi, I am Mrs. Natalie Mitchell from New Zealand. I came to India to undergo the sleeve gastrectomy surgery in Fortis Gurgaon which has cured my illnesses and made me healthy and active. At the time of the surgery, I was a size 32 and now I am a size 18-20. I’ve struggled with my weight from childhoods and this it seems as though most of my life has revolved around dieting. Before undergoing the surgery, I tried all different types of diets but my willpower didn’t last long and soon I was back to my old unhealthy eating habits. When I was overweight, I faced the reality of dying young due to excess weight and used to feel neglected. I tried gymming and all kinds of medicines, weight loss counselling, etc. but none of them worked. The heavier I was the unhappier I became and started to avoid going out in public since I felt so self conscious of my size. My health started to suffer and I had aching joints, high blood pressure and constantly tired. I could barely walk a few yards without becoming breathless. After desperately exhausting all the methods of trying to lose weight and all of them being unsuccessful, I felt as though the weight loss surgery was the only option being left.


After reaching this conclusion, I began to research the weight loss surgery options and the hospitals and I came across Fortis Hospital in India. While going through the information, I came across a patient testimonial who traveled to India for her weight loss surgery at Fortis Hospital through Forerunners Healthcare. I contacted them by sending a query and within two days I received a call from them answering my query. After exchanging a series of communication with them via the phone and mails, I gave them my confirmation to travel to India. My husband and mother accompanied me through this medical journey to India.


An official welcomed us at the international airport and escorted us to Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon. We met the doctor who was to perform the surgery; he was a soft spoken and very kind person. I felt though I would be in the safest hands with the doctor having many years of experience. He explained me about the procedure in detail and what to expect before, during and after the surgery. As per the doctor, my surgery went well and the recovery was smooth. Today it has been over 11 months post op and the surgery was a success. I have lost over 6 stones and all my physical ailments have disappeared. Now I can exercise whereas before this surgery, even walking was a challenge. Getting my sleeve gastrectomy surgery in Fortis Gurgaon with Forerunners Healthcare was one of the best decisions I have made in my life. No my life no longer revolves around food and dieting.


I am thankful to God, doctor and nurses, my family and team of Forerunners Healthcare for giving me a new life altogether. If anyone looking their treatment in abroad, India is best and affordable place for them. I am recommend to Forerunners Healthcare - A trusted medical planner in India, Go for more -www.forerunnershealthcare.com/sleeve-gastrectomy-surgery-India-low-cost-benefits.html


Thanking You,


Mrs. Natalie Mitchell,

New Zealand

© 2017 Anan Adisa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I was dubious, when I opened this story, because it appeared to be a commercial advertisement. It was that, but it was also an interesting testimonial. I'm pleased to read about good results. The story was told in an order that was understandable, and the emotional conclusion, aside from the final sentence, was effective. I feel that I learned a little something from this.

I would suggest that it would be more effective if the story included a short explanation of what the surgery is, and more details about the financial and/or logistical help Mrs. Mitchell received from the agency she contacted.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
1 Review
Added on November 20, 2017
Last Updated on November 20, 2017
Tags: Low price sleeve gastrectomy sur, international patient review for, Sleeve gastrectomy surgery succe