Successful Obesity Surgery In India; Under Top Bariatric Surgeon’s Hands

Successful Obesity Surgery In India; Under Top Bariatric Surgeon’s Hands

A Story by Anan Adisa
"

To Get Appointment with best surgeons from top hospitals for Bariatric or Obesity surgery in india then Email to [email protected] and call on +91-9371136499

"

Hello My self Austin Willems from Nigeria, Before Surgery my weight is 107 pounds in 2016. Its my experience that I share with all of you. Let's say I've got to do it; a surgery named “bariatric surgery”. Because I know that I'd be dead if I do not undergo this process. It was affecting my life in such a way that I can't run around, I can't walk far. I felt of doing something about myself, I realized that if I do not do anything of my condition then soon I will be in the wooden box.



If you are fat and grown obese then it is purely your fault you should. Anything much is injurious to health this phrase better fits me. I was not a born obese man but with my eating habits and my routine made me obese. I had enough time to take care of my health I could have practiced some exercises and have gone for a morning walk but my laziness stopped me. And look what I have made myself now; I feel scared when I look into the mirror I cannot see myself into the mirror at one glance because my body does not fit into the mirror at the single point of time. I have to see myself partially and that makes me scared sometimes.


To Get Appointment with best surgeons from top hospitals for Bariatric or Obesity surgery in india then Email to

[email protected]

Then I decided to have my Obesity surgery in India. I started thinking how to get rid of this worst nightmare. I searched about treatments which can help me to be in a shape I wanted, to be free to move, to be in a picture and not who takes the picture.

I have already heard and I knew about Indian hospitals, because I have admitted my mom for a corneal transplant surgery. That surgery was so effective that our family still suggests others about Indian hospitals for medical treatments. The Indian hospitals are great for your treatments. They have latest technology, great infrastructure, and the best doctors.

So I decided my treatment in India. I was not aware which hospital would be the best for obesity surgery then while looking for the medical tourism consultants I came across a name forerunnershealthcare; I connected them and talked about the treatment with the doctors in India. They gave me the details about the surgery and help me to get low cost obesity surgery India. I went to India two days before my surgery. On 22nd I get admitted in the hospital nearly at 12pm. They asked me to have fluid substance to eat and that to without sugar. They started then the pre procedures for the surgery. Like they started the IV fluid, they shaved all my chest hairs. And the day first having this things as a part for the surgery. They checked all my records and reports and if they didn’t find anything which can cause any problem in surgery, they start with the further process. In my case they didn’t found anything. The main obesity surgery benefits India is that you do not have to do anything once you are in the hospital the consultants will take care of you and the doctors will take care of your surgery.

The entire surgery went on successfully and after the surgery I was in the hospital for few days as post-operative care. I was been given a diet chart that suggested what had to be taken in the meals. All went on successfully and now I am at home. I am happy and have lost 107 kg.

Many thanks to forerunners health care consultants who helped me to get the best treatment in India.

Best regards,

Austin Willems, Nigeria.

CONTACT: +91-9371136499

MAIL: [email protected]

VISIT:www.forerunnershealthcare.com/obesity-surgery-India-low-cost-benefits.html

© 2018 Anan Adisa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe