Nigerian Patients Expresses her glee & awe after having her Kidney Transplant in India

Nigerian Patients Expresses her glee & awe after having her Kidney Transplant in India

A Story by Anan Adisa
"

Send us Email to know the COST of Kidney Transplant in India @forerunnershealthcare.com and get the transplant from best kidney transplant hospitals and surgeons in India.

"
To introduce, my name is Yemi Osinbajo, I am from Nigeria, I just had my Kidney Transplant in India for my dysfunctional kidney successfully and I am glad that I am free from the ailment once for all. Unfortunately, it was becoming difficult for me to get the treatment back in my hometown due to the unavailability of the treatment. Also, the other options available didn’t work out for me as it seemed too costly nor had some other issues that kept me away from accessing the same. So, the only option that remained available for me was to opt for the Kidney transplant in Indian hospitals for my ailing body Kidney. In fact, my plan to travel to India was accidental and I did not know about it much. I was only searching for options only in my own country but due to unavailability, I was struck with nothing but the same old traditional systems that did not promise the required outcome. 

My doctor then suggested why not try out outside my home country, which seemed a bit difficult since the first thing that comes in our mind was to try our luck in countries like the US or the UK, which happens too expensive and difficult to consider. So, I did not like the idea but soon realized when my doctor asked me to try some options in the East. He then gave some links and website addresses for countries like Singapore, Thailand and India. I researched about the same and when compared the three, I found that India is the most suitable place for me to get the treatment done with quality and affordability. Besides, it was closer to me as compared to Thailand and Singapore that made me drop the two nations and consider India for my Kidney transplant surgery.



Now the big question that bugged me was how to expedite my Kidney transplant in India when I barely know anyone. So, with a bit of dejection when I started my research I was shocked to see many medical tourism companies offering their packages for Kidney transplant surgeries. So, I found the idea of relying on such groups competitive and beneficial for the reason that I can get my entire treatment managed in an alien land with the best doctor and hospital. In fact, it is their duty to get for me the best doctor and hospital along with doing all the things I would need during my treatment in India like my local stay, my travel, food, and other arrangements.  Now, I have to find out a reliable group that can help me in getting the best bet for me. I compared and studied hard to find out the right one for me.

I shared my medical reports and other details to get the right solution for me giving me the best package. However, I had to wait for a while since they had to arrange some donor for me. I was lucky to get one seeking the help of the group and soon I was in India for my said treatment getting the medical visa with the help of these people only. When I reached India I found my surgery was scheduled as per my desired date while I was lucky to have no other complication that can avert my Kidney transplant in India. I finally got my surgery with great care and professionalism giving me the best outcome making me free from all the ailments. Lastly, I thank my doctor and medical service provider for giving me the best of the healthcare services. I  highly recommend Kidney transplant in Indian hospitals for obvious reasons. 

To get free no obligation Quote For Kidney Transplant India


Phone Numbers Reach Us

India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499

© 2019 Anan Adisa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe