His First Kiss

His First Kiss

A Story by Anwesh

 He opened his eyes, and looked into hers. She was crying, so softly. A tear glided down her cheeks and died at her lips.  He pulled back his hands which had cupped her face, when she came closer and said, "May we do it again?" She could see the concern in his eyes when he said, "Are u sure?" She replied, "Yes." He brought his face closer, could see every tear clinging to her eyelashes, and her heavy breathing. He could feel her breath upon his, and he struggled with himself for a second. He didn’t know whether he should be doing it or pulling back, but the reassuring look on her face was enough for him. He slowly came closer and very softly touched her lips, and then tried to shirk away, but he just couldn't. He forgot everything, and let go of his own identity. All he knew was that he was hers forever. He wanted to make it as sweet as possible remembering her saying, "I find kissing so eeuww." He didn’t want this to end, these special moments of his life, but he knew it would. Very slowly, they came apart, and she saw tears on his face too. She said, "Please don’t cry." He replied, "These aren't my tears.". She still didn’t smile, so he asked her, "Did you have sugar today for dinner?" She stared at him for a second and said, "No." He gave her a cute, sheepish smile and said, "Then why was this kiss so sweet?" She blushed, her cheeks reddened and she couldn’t look up at him. He softly whispered into her ears, "I love you." She looked up and said, "I love you too." She kissed him on the cheek and then said, "I don’t find kissing eeuww any more!"

© 2009 Anwesh


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

hey...her first kiss was better... lol...
but honestly...i always wondered..when two people kiss...doesnt it feel eeuuww cuz of the arrr saliva and all that..(ok ok i know am getting gross).. lol... joh bhee hey... this one is sweet... so..ahem ahem...did you have sugar before writing this... or wait...honey why are you so sweet...hahaha...love ya dhakkan

Posted 14 Years Ago


find it a lot more than euuw now ;) love you dhakkan

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 2, 2009

Author

Anwesh
Anwesh

Kolkata, India



About
Hmm, anwesh literally means 'searching for true love'.. :P Ok, let's not get into who she is and all that.. Live in the City of Joy and enjoying school life.. Interests range from movies to muzik to s.. more..

Writing
This World This World

A Poem by Anwesh