Thoughts of Life

Thoughts of Life

A Poem by Arielle Hill

(THOUGHTS OF LIFE)

 

SOME THINGS IN LIFE YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH TO GROW UP AND UNDERSTAND WHAT LIFE IS GOING TO BRING. SOME THINGS ARE GREAT AND SOME ARE UNPLEASENT. THE GOOD SHOWS YOU THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE, AND THE BAD MAKES YOU STRONGER TO PICK OUT THE FINE IN LIFE. IT'S ALWAYS BENEFICIAL TO KNOW BOTH SIDES. YOU SMILE BIG OR CRY HARD, GIGGLE AND LAUGH OR SNIFF AND WEEP. THE WAY YOU LIVE AND THINK DETERMINES YOU EXISTENCE IN THE FUTURE; THE WAY YOU ADAPT YOURSELF TO YOUR SURROUNDINGS. ALL YOUR LIFE YOU HAVE CHOICES AND AS YOU GROW, YOU ARE RISED TO KNOW WHICH ONE IS RIGHT OR WRONG. EVERYONE MAKES DIRE CHOICES WHETHER WE KNOW THE CONCLUSION OR NOT. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU ARE THE SMARTEST. BUT YOU HAVE TO KNOW THIS: LIFE IS NOT A GAME. LIFE WILL COME AT YOU AND KNOCK YOU DOWN IF YOU LET IT EXCEED, WHETHER YOU ARE SITTING ON THE COUCH DOING NOTHING, OR GOING TO WORK OR SCHOOL EVERYDAY. LEARN HOW TO HANDLE LIFE AND CHOOSE GOOD OPPORTUNITIES. THERE WILL COME A TIME WHEN YOU WILL EXPERIENCE QUITTING. BUT YOU JUST HAVE TO PRESS YOURSELF TO KEEP MOVING FOWARD; FIND SOMETHING OR SOMEONE THAT WILL INFLUENCE YOU.

 

11TH GRADE

© 2011 Arielle Hill


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

But then sometimes no matter what you go through you may not come out of it stronger but at least it'll allow your writing to be filled with more overall emotion and therefore improve.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Thank you so much Neva. People have been telling me that for a long time. lol. It's funny cause I still agree! lol

Posted 12 Years Ago


Arielle, you were so wise at a very young age. This piece is packed full of wisdom and inspiration.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

262 Views
3 Reviews
Added on September 1, 2011
Last Updated on September 1, 2011

Author

Arielle Hill
Arielle Hill

Montgomery, AL



About
My name is Arielle Hill and I am 22 years old. I'm multi-talented but my one goal is to become a singer. I can write poetry (on different subjects), rap, and dance. My sports are basketball, volleybal.. more..

Writing