List of Characters

List of Characters

A Chapter by S.Diane.L.

This is, in all honesty, my who’s who list. Sometimes, I notice I can forget a character, or forget how that exact character fits into the story. So, here it is: A who’s who list of all the important characters in “Soul of Nowhere.” I plan to actually make a series on this, I’m not completely sure if it’ll be soon or a year down the road.


Without further rambling here it is:


Prince Roland Montroix
Age: 26 years old
Occupation: Imperial Prince of the Human Realms
Description: Six foot four, muscular, fit body. He has cool grey eyes, alive with intelligence and charm. His hair is black, nearly down to his jaw, straight as a board.
Often seen wearing his Royal attire, a fine silken blue button down overcoat with his father, King Jasper’s Royal Emblem stitched into it. Carries his ancestral sword, nearly four feet long, tempered with the steel of ages, it signifies the Royal line in which he descends from.
Personality: Roland is often regarded as aloof and regal; he is often shy, but unafraid to stand up for what it is right.
Religion: Order of the Accord (Human Gods).


Ariana Mistwood
Age: 3246 years old
Occupation: Elven Princess and Sentinel
Description: Six feet tall, slim and feminine body. She has sky blue eyes, often devoid of feeling and emotion. Her hair is blonde, nearly to the point of being white; her hair, unbraided, falls below her hips in length.
She wears the human Royal armor, which is silver and heavily plated; it has the Montroix Royal emblem upon it, a sword and shield crossing.
Personality: Ariana is an ancient Elf from the time before Humans had invaded her homeland, she has a distinct hatred towards all things Human. She is often regarded as cool and unfeeling.
Religion: Elven Gods.


Xhal Mistwood
Age: 465 years old (deceased)
Occupation: General to the Elven Army
Description: Six foot one, broad shouldered, muscular body. He had bright yellow eyes that had been alive with the very energies of the world. His hair was midnight black, nearly blue in its darkness.
He had often wore the robes of nobility, the robing being a dark green and shaping to his personal body shape.
Personality: He came off as friendly and extremely intelligent. He could have charmed the skin off of an alligator if he’d had the mind to. Extremely serious when duty called.
Religion: Elven Gods


Xhul Mistwood
Age: 3355 years old
Occupation: Unspecified.
Description: Six foot three, broad shouldered, muscular body. His eyes are a deep green that glow with a light caused by his abnormal amount of Magic. His hair is midnight black, nearly down to his shoulder blades.
He never wears the same outfit twice.
Personality: While he comes off as a joker and humorous, he is actually quite serious and studious. He is incredibly smart but never lords it over anyone.
Religion: Unspecified (It is unsure whether he believes in the Elven Gods or any Gods for that matter.)


King Jasper Montroix
Age: 64 years old
Occupation: Imperial King of the Human Realms
Description: Five foot eleven, elderly aged body; frail in appearance. His eyes are a cool grey, intense and alive with intelligence. His hair is grey and cut to his ears.
Always seen wearing his Royal Robes that are a dark blue and black, his emblem of a sword and shield stitched upon them.
Personality: He is regarded as a caring and regal being; cold and unfeeling to some.
Religion: Order of the Accord (Human Gods).


Alvaerele Luharice
Age: 3874 years old
Occupation: Queen to the Elves
Description: Alvaerele is loved by all the Elves. She stands at an astonished six foot four, with a feminine, yet toned body. Her eyes are white, some even believe she has gone blind. Her hair is blonde and always left in a braid that falls to the middle of her back, a thin, green silk queue secures her hair in place.
She wears the robing of her station, a dark green, sheer luminescent robe that hugs her every curve.
Personality: She is a fair, kind, and understanding ruler. She is often seen with her Elven citizens, mingling with the commoners.  
Religion: Elven Gods.


Trevalyn Luharice
Age: 3246 years old
Occupation: Elven Prince and Sentinel
Description: Six foot five, his body honed from his years of fighting. He has heterochromia, one eye is white and the other is blue. His hair is a cross between white and black, the length reaching the top of his shoulders.
He wears his Sentinel armor fashioned for durability, survivability, and ease of movement. It is dark green with patches of brown. The Royal Elven emblem is stitched into the chest piece: a Green Dragon taking flight.
Personality: He is fiercely protective of his family and hates humans with a burning passion. He is abrasive, arrogant, and often viewed as gloomy.
Religion: Elven Gods.

 

 

 

I'll actually probably add to this, but I figured I may as well shove this out there. Anywhoo~ thank you for reading!



© 2017 S.Diane.L.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
Added on April 11, 2017
Last Updated on April 13, 2017
Tags: Fantasy, Elves, Medieval, Romance, Human, Mythical.


Author

S.Diane.L.
S.Diane.L.

Canada



About
Why, hello there! Welcome to my page. Here's a bit about me: I've always loved reading and writing, ever since I was ten or eleven years old. My love for writing really took off after I started readi.. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by S.Diane.L.