My Forth Letter to You

My Forth Letter to You

A Chapter by Bhavya Kaushik
"

The forth letter of the series...

"








My Forth Letter to You…

 

 



My Immortal,

 

Last night you once again came in my dreams to sing the lullaby of our eternal promises to me once again. During these past two years, neither even a single night has passed when you failed to come back to me from another world through my dreams. I won’t say that I think about you each and every second because that is not true… I actually live you, and falls in love with you over and over again with the passage of every second.

 

During these past two years, a lot of people have told me that how difficult it could be to live like this. But the fact is that it is not hard at all…

Yes, I agree that my life has been drastically changed but that doesn’t matter.

Everything is just the same; the only thing missing in my life is your physical presence.

I miss your presence and your warmth; I miss your gentle touch and your voice. I miss your scent and the way you used to smile. I miss your sense of humor; I miss your approach towards life. I miss your dark rose red lips and your golden brown eyes. I miss the way you used to walk and the way with which you used to play with my dogs. I miss the way with which you used to rub your fingers across my head. I miss the way how you used to write letters to me even in this era of emailing and text messaging. I miss each and every thing about you which made me a different person. I miss you more with every breath and with each and every heartbeat…

And its not hard, its infact totally intolerable…

 

I remember once you said to me that it won’t be so hard for me to live without you because we have so many beautiful memories to cherish along an entire lifetime with...yes, you were absolutely right. But now memories are all that I’m left with and to live with till the rest of my life.

I never thought that missing someone would be so hard. I never imagined that one day you will just leave out from my life forever and the only place where I would be able to see us together again would be in our old photographs. I mean, why is it like that I’m still here and you are not…The void, the absence, the hole…The vacuum in my life which you have created doesn’t seem like to be affected with time.

 

This letter is not to tell you how much incomplete am I without you, but it is to let you know that I’m awfully missing you my love…I’m missing you like a desert missing the rain, like a child missing his smile…I’m missing you like a lost traveler missing the polestar to guide his way to home, like an incomplete song searching for its lyrics, like a broken heart missing its lost love…I’m missing you, for you to come back and to release me from my pain…

I love you…please come back…

 

Entirely Yours,

B






© 2011 Bhavya Kaushik


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

My God.. please.. can you touch this man.. and have his tears in your heart.. He is in love with an angel.. and you own this angel..If the ink of my heart does not reach you here.. Know that you have touched every corner of my heart and soul with this love you own. I have no words to tell you.. that she is in you. she lives in you and she will never died for every time you have her in your heart she is alive in you..I know this..for every time I have died for my son God has granted me the miracle of having me near me.. and never to died.. Do you know this..that Miracle is the love we have for the one who is gone and therefore they will never died. I love you.. I adore your soul..and I need to tell you..I will cherished this letters with my life.. May God bless you always and give you more dreams and visions so she can come and kiss your wound.. I pray.. Amen

Posted 14 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
..
My goodness this can really touch the heart and soul heart tugging. Had me in pieces.

Posted 12 Years Ago


First Piece I read after almost a year in WC, and I deliberately chose to be yours. And yes, I'm not disappointed. The Pain that comes right out of my computer and hits me in the face, is just like reaching into my heart and touching it dude, coz I know that you are capable of this. Awesome write. And the 'missing' paragraph, I never thought that you can express so much about a person missing and the last para has really thrown me off balance. Really, if you love someone, you should love this much coz after this, there's nothing more to give. Awesome write, and I see that you are mastering the article writing technique.

Best,

~KA~

Time ticks on...... as World Laughs on.....

Posted 12 Years Ago


I have no idea what to say to this... What MagiCrystal said is beyond what i am capable of ever doing. Even though i feel exactly the same about this, unfortunately i am not that good about telling what i feel or think.

But i can say you made me cry again. Crying (if not faked) is the most sincere and honest reaction your body gives as response to what has triggered it. I shed tears for your loss once again, for the majestic love you had and still have and "how gloriously you both reflected the greatest emotion of the human heart."

May the God bless you and your magical pen. And may him grant you more dreams that will reconcile your never-ending pain.

Thank you Bhavya.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

My God.. please.. can you touch this man.. and have his tears in your heart.. He is in love with an angel.. and you own this angel..If the ink of my heart does not reach you here.. Know that you have touched every corner of my heart and soul with this love you own. I have no words to tell you.. that she is in you. she lives in you and she will never died for every time you have her in your heart she is alive in you..I know this..for every time I have died for my son God has granted me the miracle of having me near me.. and never to died.. Do you know this..that Miracle is the love we have for the one who is gone and therefore they will never died. I love you.. I adore your soul..and I need to tell you..I will cherished this letters with my life.. May God bless you always and give you more dreams and visions so she can come and kiss your wound.. I pray.. Amen

Posted 14 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

Whoa! This is so awesome and amazing. I like this alot. I thought it was wonderful and powerful as well.

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

3036 Views
5 Reviews
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on January 1, 2010
Last Updated on April 4, 2011


Author

Bhavya Kaushik
Bhavya Kaushik

India



About
National bestselling author of the novel, The Other Side of the Bed. You can place an order here: tinyurl.com/tosotb (flipkart) or can download it on your kindle from here: tinyurl.com/tosotbamazon .. more..

Writing