Life In Hell

Life In Hell

A Story by bluessadmood
"

i would not call this a story ..its everyday struggle in a war torn country..its telling about the misery of people,who seems to be forgotten,what shame..nobody ever thinks whats happening here..

"
A friend told me whats it like now in iraq..this is what came to my mind
we are having elections these days,what a laugh..
so many parties competing ,so many parties are stealing,millions and millions
while two thirds are dieing of hunger..everyday killings and kidnappings of innocent lives
this is how we became..if you want to know how hell feels like you could only come and live
for a while here..i could never walk the streets ,bombings and shelling could take your life
roads all blocked shots come from everywhere..times the streets are quiet and suddenly
its a flare up..some people you never know where they came from all armed like the best
trained army they would arise from nowhere and will engage with our (brave) army
hours of shooting and killings ,so many people crossing lose their lives,they were shopping
and right there everything ends and all peace and quiet and troopers from the other planet are just vanished
i come from my hiding and take the way home..i reach home..soon it will be dark ,really dark
for we never have a light at night..so life is only through the sunlight..after that you die till next day
when another adventure waits for you..and you always think ,will this be my last
or shall i live this torture for so many years to come and i should be happy that i never died
i could save myself day after day..i should be called a hero to escape so many battles every day
i must be lucky to survive all these years..so many never were that lucky

© 2010 bluessadmood


Author's Note

bluessadmood
just ramblings..i would not call it a story or art or anything..

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I do realize that despite our nations problems I am lucky compared to so many other countries... it is funny how many think that your country must be doing so great now because the supposed war is over. I can't even begin to imagine how you get through everyday like that.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I would call it the true words of living in a nightmarish world, that is reality. Why do the evil, money hungry people always get the power! I know there has to be a majority of good people in the world...if not, we are all on our way out and may be anyway...

Posted 12 Years Ago


I find it absolutely wonderful that you write to make others aware about Mesopotamia. That's the place where everybody came from culturally; and logic never thought itself out. And so, this prose poem / story is an intensifier. Does anybody know that Arabs were the greatest story tellers? I love Arabic poetry, Arabic architecture; for Heaven's sake who brought world the knowledge of maths and medicine? Arabs! I love Arabic calmness and the heat in their eyes. I learn a lot, quite thankful I am.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I can tell you with 100% truth and honesty, that everything you have just said breaks my heart and spirit. The majority of people on thing about the region as "the bad guys," but there are just normal people who have to endure the fighting, and who don't like the actions of a certain group or organization that reside in the country they call home. The value of life has to mean so much more to the regular civilian in war torn countries, such as yours, than to the people here, which is a sad but true fact, at least through my eyes. I appreciate your honesty in this piece, and I hope everything gets better for you and yours over there.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

a really amazing piece and something people should remember at every moment...whilst people like blair and bush get on with their lifes unpunished they'll never be able to escape the mark the evil of their actions will leave on them...people lucky enough to not live in areas touched by such tragedy should stop and thank themselves they are as everything in the end comes down to chance...

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This was a great story, even though I don't think you like it. Your ramblings are very good entertaining pieces, do it more often! My only problem would be the punctuation that didn't really make sense to me.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I do realize that despite our nations problems I am lucky compared to so many other countries... it is funny how many think that your country must be doing so great now because the supposed war is over. I can't even begin to imagine how you get through everyday like that.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very sad. I don't know how people like you can survive day to day. A lot of ugly stuff going on.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 21, 2010
Last Updated on February 21, 2010

Author

bluessadmood
bluessadmood

Iraq



About
The Music I like,the Carpenter,all their songs and albums,The Super Tramps,one of their songs ,reminds me of a girl who nearly broke my heart,still feel the pain ,no ,no i will not tell who ,I like t.. more..

Writing
warda warda

A Story by bluessadmood