Anxiety Attack

Anxiety Attack

A Story by Justin
"

The feeling of what it is like to have an anxiety attack and the aftermath of it

"
Anxiety attack is something scary. It is really unpredictable. You never know when it is going to happen. It can happen at any moment.
When I notice that I am about to have one, I normally start crying then start shaking really bad. I am like really, right now. It is embarrassing but it is something that I cant help it. 
After I have one, I feel really tired. It feels like I have ran manathon. I feel calm after I have it and alot better.

Thanks for listening.

© 2015 Justin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I get this. I think everyone has a different experience. A lot of what you said above is so true.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Justin

6 Years Ago

thanks diane :) yup everyone does, mine is when i get around alot of ppl
Diane

6 Years Ago

Same here. Well now its any time I am out by myself. The fear bring it on. or the other way around. .. read more
I totally get this. I have really bad anxiety myself, and this is a simple and honest expression of it. Good job.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Justin

8 Years Ago

thanks :) :) :) :) :) it sucks, but it is apart of who we are :)
Fixed some grammatical issues:

"Anxiety attacks are scary. They are really unpredictable and can happen at any moment.
When I notice that I am about to have one I normally start crying, and then I start shaking really bad. It is embarrassing, but it is something that I cant help it.
After I have one, I feel really tired. It feels like I have ran marathon."

I also removed the sentences that were either redundant or contradictory. Some were both. Hope this helps.

Posted 8 Years Ago


I know Exactly what you're going through. My good friend suffers from anxiety attacks and depression, and it's really hard for her. I've always been there to help her and support her, so I know exactly what it is you're talking about. I also have a friend who's more like family; and he suffers from something a bit different. He has epilepsy and has had one seizure at school, and many many more when he was with me. About a month ago we were at church singing. We sat in the back and there weren't any adults next to us. And all of a sudden I look over and he collapses to the floor and starts seizing. It's not anything he can control, it just happens. It takes him a good hour before he can even talk, and when he wakes up he's exhausted. I myself don't have things like that happen but I know what it is and exactly how you must feel. But never be embarrassed. God made you that way for a reason, and he never makes mistakes. Thank you for sharing :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Justin

8 Years Ago

thanks for reading it :) it does when i have them, but after i have one, i feel better :)
True and honest expression, it may help another facing same situations, depression is also another challenge but anxiety is even harder

Posted 8 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Justin

8 Years Ago

thanks :) :) :) everything has its challenges
Linda alexander

8 Years Ago

You welcome
You should never be embarrassed about what you have. You may seem that people will make fun of you or something, but really if they do they know that in the back of their mind they know that's not right to do that. Really we can't really control those kinds of problems in our lives and sometimes we can. Most times we just have to find something that will help the issue or help it go away for the time being. But please don't ever be embarrassed to share those kinds of things with anyone. You never know, you might meet someone one day that has the same problem and you know what? You'll have something in common with someone and that can lead to a lot of things to talk about in the future! Great write and keep writing!!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Heartful5160

8 Years Ago

Amen! I can agree with you on that one! You find the un-followers getting picked on for being differ.. read more
Justin

8 Years Ago

unique ppl rule the world
Heartful5160

8 Years Ago

Very much so we do!
Usually the unknown presence of bad ghosts causes anxiety that makes persons shake similar to when ghosts are trying to possess.

The reason it happens is because ghosts are anxiously crying on the side lines watching life passing by and when they try to get near that is when their decayed presence causes temporary bad feelings on persons.

Once the anxious rotten ghosts leave then the anxiety attack on the person is gone.

Posted 8 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I started getting those after my brother died they are awful. But over time they go away. Just takes time and healing

Posted 8 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I have had those in the past as well, so I can relate. Thanks for sharing. It happens differently for everyone, but if we recognize the similarities between triggers causing the attacks, we may prevent them for the future or at least be able to appease them so they don't get out of control.

Posted 8 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Justin

8 Years Ago

thanks :) everyone happens them different :)
I can personally connect with your story; there have been times where I've been in this exact situation, whether I'm at school or work. I connect with this story, and I can connect with you through this. Thank you.

Posted 8 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Justin

8 Years Ago

thanks :) it is awesome how you are able to connect to it :)

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

549 Views
16 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 3, 2015
Last Updated on May 3, 2015

Author

Justin
Justin

WV



About
I enjoy writing, It is like a save haven. more..

Writing
SURPRISE SURPRISE

A Story by Justin


Self Self

A Poem by Justin


penpals penpals

A Story by Justin



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Someday Someday

A Poem by Not here