Western Ride

Western Ride

A Story by CDseader

Breath in the fresh air. Feel the breeze in your hair. The touch of the warm oily saddle. Hearing the prairie call your name. That sound of the horse galloping across the rich ground. Watching the beautiful sunset. Seeing the flames dance the cool night away. The stars and the moon, the only light showing. Listen closely to hear the coyotes yell at the moon. Waking to the birds singing the song of beauty. Drinking your coffee, watching the rabbit run. Packing and riding farther and farther away. Not looking back; just the open prairie. All the flat land golden brown waves. That is the west.

© 2013 CDseader


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very visual write which make one feel they are there on the same trial. Great job!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like it; it's as if I could feel the wind drifting throughout the air and the sharp blades of grass beneath my feet. Good work! Only one thing: I think you meant "Breathe in the fresh air." It's all right. Common mistake.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 25, 2013
Last Updated on May 25, 2013

Author

CDseader
CDseader

SMALL TOWN U.S.A., KS



About
I Sporty. I'm crazy and wild hahahhahahahahah. :) :) I hope like my writing. I write stories about my life and my experiences. If you don't like it then don't read it, not really much to say. I won'.. more..

Writing
Bye Bye

A Story by CDseader


DONE DONE

A Story by CDseader


Dark Waters Dark Waters

A Story by CDseader