Loves Resurrection

Loves Resurrection

A Poem by Craig
"

Its petals open, reaching to the morning sky, revealing a love that will never die.

"

The sun rises to a brand new day.  A gentle morning breeze blows, lifting the dirt away, exposing a beautiful rose, buried in the warm earth. The miracle of loves resurrection is this rose's rebirth.

 

The rose has been buried for years, hidden were two seeds of life. Lost was a beauty unfounded, sweet love by the earth surrounded. Buried in the earth for so long, a love lost, though never completely gone. 
This rose's resilience has stood the test of time. Its brilliance is still in your heart and mine. On this brand new day, the rose once again thrives, gracefully opening to the morning sky. The new morning sun shines, resurrecting a love not lost, but preserved in time.
This morning sun sheds light on the gentle flower. Illuminating its beauty, again revealing loves power. A love that was lost, though never completely gone, courageously blooms with this morning's dawn. 
Its petals open, reaching to the morning sky, revealing a love that will never die.

© 2009 Craig


Author's Note

Craig
Resurrecting love lost.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

like i said before, you did a great job with this

Posted 15 Years Ago


A very inspriational and powerful poem on Love. The depth of the poem speaks volumes and I think some of us more cynical people can find a lesson there. I will take it to heart my friend. I usually shy away from loving poems but the message here is moving and I'll try and work on it^^

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Point taken. Sometimes when it your you dont notice issues like love being there too many times. I will work on it. Any good points to share.

P.S. Fill your glass

Posted 15 Years Ago


you said love way to much, other then thats its good, try making the rhythm better so people will want to read it

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 21, 2009
Last Updated on January 29, 2009

Author

Craig
Craig

Nashville, TN



About
Wednesday, September 19, 2001 : FRONT | IRELAND | SPORT | WORLD | BUSINESS -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Rescue and recovery unites citizen so.. more..

Writing