Untitled

Untitled

A Story by clairvoyantmars
"

a random story part that i absolutely love because it's just so adorable. don't know if i'll turn it into a story.

"
She woke to find him still sleeping beside her, his hair slightly tousled and his arm draped over her chest. She carefully removed his arm, quietly got out of bed, and took his white polo from its hanger, the one he was supposed to wear to work today, and put it on, just to tease him. It was slightly too big for her.
She went downstairs and started to cook him breakfast. An omelette, the only thing she knew how to cook, jam on toast, and brewed coffee. Putting everything on a tray, she could smell the food, and she smiled, kind of excited, and she started to head upstairs. She heard the creak of the top step and her heart sank as she saw him standing above her.
"Well, hello there." he said, a smirk on his face.
"Go back upstairs and get back in bed." she scolded.
"Sure, love. You don't have to tell me that twice." And he turned and walked back to the bedroom with her following close behind.
"Now pretend you're asleep." She demanded, putting the tray on the bedside table.
He closed his eyes and she got on the bed, sitting on top of him. She placed light and soft kisses all over his face and long, lingering ones on his neck, whispering "wake up" in between. With a chuckle, he opened his eyes.
"Hello, love." he said.
"Good morning." she smiled. "I cooked you breakfast."
He looked towards the bedside table and made a face of mock surprise. "Well, that's a shock." he chuckled.
"Happy Anniversary." she said, planting a firm kiss on his lips.
He flipped her on her back and smiled, kissing her on her forehead. "You're just so darn cute, darlin'. I can't resist."
"But I couldn't help but scold you," she pouted. "You caught me in the act. This was supposed to be a surprise..."
"What was I supposed to do? You weren't there when I woke up. You didn't even leave a romantic note or anything."
She laughed.
"And what's this?" he said, slowly lifting up the shirt she was wearing. "A subtle hint that you don't want me to leave for work?"
She pushed the shirt back down and laughed. "Eat your breakfast first." she scolded again. "Dessert comes after."

© 2011 clairvoyantmars


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Geeezzzzz. Interesting, seductive,
sensuous, romantc, sweet full of charming
reflection on the state of marriage, romance,
just colorful and sweet.
Excellent writing ,
----- John

Posted 12 Years Ago


A sweet romantic story, my motto is dessert first!

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is sweet :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very cute.

Posted 12 Years Ago


A very nice story. Sometime dessert is better before the meal. Thank you for sharing the positive story with a happy ending. A excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


IT'S SO CUTE.

Posted 12 Years Ago


really nice. no grammar or spelling errors and it's really well written.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Aww I like this read. ..very sweet..xx

Posted 12 Years Ago


Aww! This is so sweet! Even in this short piece I can tell you have a great grasp of the craft and the interaction between the characters melts my heart. I love it!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I agree it is very adorable. Excellent job!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

510 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 14, 2011
Last Updated on December 14, 2011

Author

clairvoyantmars
clairvoyantmars

Philippines



About
I've been seriously starting to write my own novels since 2008. So far, I've finished three novels and have a lot of unfinished ones piled up. I also write short stories and poems and the occasional s.. more..

Writing
The Past The Past

A Chapter by clairvoyantmars



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..