The eve of...2.

The eve of...2.

A Story by Count Humilus

An not so important update:

My business partner and very good friend just hooked me up with Mobb Boss OG, Pineapple Express, and God Bud. This is great news for tonight! But as I sat on my kitchen floor, talking to my brother in Cali on speaker… I realized… The journey I was only going to share with you might have to be extended to people around me that are always smoking and super generous. The worst thing is knowing how easy it is to procure. And it won’t really be a problem. I am not a crackhead. But physiologically it will make me more irritable. It will be annoying. What a good problem… But I feel like that is everyone’s situation these days. I’m high. And sadly… In fact a devastating type of sad usually reserved for mourning a life. But yes.. my soon to be… ex fiance/ soon to be x girlfriend just came home and I am about to smoke the rest of this joint, eat sushi and look at my phone as she watches the second hour of the bachelorette.

 

© 2016 Count Humilus


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on June 9, 2016
Last Updated on June 9, 2016

Author

Count Humilus
Count Humilus

Drifting



About
My interests include: Writing things Old cameras Records Raw Fish Typewriters Bernard Tapie Anglo Concertinas Instillations Filming movies The Pacific ocean .. more..

Writing
. .

A Poem by Count Humilus