Fifty Shades of... ehhh

Fifty Shades of... ehhh

A Story by crowcapital
"

You'll see... perverts.

"
Fifty shades of... ehhh

Fifty Shades of ... ehhh
And Anastasia was naked bending over the bed with her legs far apart and chained to the posts. Shivering with anticipation and excitement. Mr. Gray came closer to her with a toy in his hand. "Are you ready for this, Anastasia?" She looked at him with and with a slightly frightened voice answered: "Yes, master. Yes, I am." Mr. Gray took a step closer and placed his left hand on her naked back. "Ohhh..." She let loose a slight moan. "Shhhh... stay still." He replied. Anastasia suddenly felt a slight pressure on her back. Two small blunt points buried themselves in her back. Making small dents. "What is it?" She asked whit anticipation. "Is it the "TOY", master?" "Yes." She felt the pressure points touching her again and again. Up and down her back. In a rhythmic manner. "Oh, master... please... harder!" She moaned. "Quiet!" The sensation of the item on her back was making her go insane. She didn't know what it was. "It´s an ancient ritual sex arousing instrument." She thought. "Oh.. master. Yes... harder." She was shaking like a leaf on a tree in fall. Anticipating the pleasure she could hardly stay still. "Don´t move or you´ll break it!" Sad Mr. Gray with a slightly irritated voice. "I´m sorry master." She sad. "I wouldn´t want to cause any damage to it." "Stay still then." After these words left his lips he began moving the mysterious object on her back faster and faster. Thumping harder and harder. Anastasia couldn´t bare the sensation and swiftly turned her head the other way. To her surprise, a reflection from a giant mirror struck her attention. She saw her tight body bending over the bed and Mr.Gray standing behind her. She took a closer look at him and the object in his hand. She couldn't believe her eyes. "Oh... my God!" she yelled. "Is that a f*****g G.I Joe doll? You weird prick!" "Shush my lovely," Mr.Gray replied with a seductive tone. "Shush my a*s you jerk. Let me go!." Mr.Gray stepped back. " But my love..." "Let me go you dumb s**t!" After a couple more insults Mr. Gray let Anastasia loose. "I can´t believe someone could be so f*****g weird. I was expecting buttplugs and stuff, not this s**t" Mr.Gray placed his hand on her bare shoulder and with a soft voice sad: "You have to learn to walk before you can run." "ah... go to hell. This is the same crap you sad to your previous slave girl." "Yes... because it´s true." Anastasia jerked away: "Right. You imbecile, she was in a f*****g wheelchair!" ... And this was the point where my wife stopped me and accused me of not paying attention to the story. As if this version is worse. From now on I´m not allowed to watch chick-flicks with her.

© 2017 crowcapital


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is hilarious! Thank you for making me laugh, much appreciated.

Posted 6 Years Ago


crowcapital

6 Years Ago

Thank you for the comment. I'm glad you liked it.
Made me laugh :D. Good one.

Posted 6 Years Ago


I love all the misspellings and Anastasia quits playing dumb for once!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It made me laugh, so good job

Posted 6 Years Ago


I've never read the original, but I can't imagine it could be any better than this story.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Still laughing. Very good piece of pseudo-erotica.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

283 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 21, 2017
Last Updated on June 21, 2017
Tags: Funny, shades, gray, erotic, red room, drama