A Dream Come True

A Dream Come True

A Story by Aehr
"

Liam Payne fanfic <3 <3 <3

"

"No Way" 

That was all I could manage. My heart was literally making it's way to my mouth. I felt as if I had taken an overdose of black coffee or something, and was going to start to dance around like a complete idiot any moment. My knees automatically began to tremble, and for that moment which felt like forever, I couldn't blink. And that was strangely involuntary. I froze in the position that I was, my brain calculating and recalculating everything that had just happened. It was too much to take in. The aftermath seemed to be yielding wrong results. And I could believe that. I was never good at Maths even. Aftermath was out of the question. I was going all crazy, and was stationary for that moment. Honestly, it was like my butt had been glued to the chair seat with an adhesive so strong that I couldn't break through. And for that moment in time, I didn't want to.

Thank you, imaginary adhesive.

I had started to hyperventilate. A cold blast of wind seemed to slap me hard on my face and shake me up to my senses to make me realize what had happened. The major part of my brain was denying it. It couldn't be. But there was a tiny voice in my head which said 'Yes Rhea. It's finally happened'. 

I finally got up from the chair, the computer screen still on, and I practically ran down the stairs, my smile so huge, I felt like it was going to fall of my face. My cheeks were going all red, and my eyes were as wide as an owl's. 

"Shriya? SHRIYA?" I shouted desperately, jumping up and down. My little sister was nowhere to be seen. I just ran to every room, not caring about my hair flying behind me, looking for her. I was a bit annoyed because I couldn't find her right away, but I didn't have time to get my angry face on. I was just too happy!!! I mean, I might have gone unstable or died of a heart attack if fate wasn't with me. I was that happy.

After minutes of searching for my sister as if she was an important inanimate object I had lost, I found her upstairs on the terrace, watering her periwinkle flowers, and talking to them in the process. 

"Shriya!!!!" I shouted, as I ran to her, breathless, as if she were that long-lost relative of mine whom I had been dying to meet since decades. As if she was the solution to all my problems.
"What?!" she shouted back, clearly annoyed at being disturbed.
"He did" was my simple meaningless reply.

It was just two words which didn't sum anything up at all. But it had been what I was waiting for since months. The watering can fell from her hand, and struck the ground, making an echoing noise resembling the dramatic ones in daily Indian soaps. She shook her head in disbelief, while I nodded, assuring her that it had happened.

She ran down with me this time, sensing the emergency of the situation. I was still hyperventilating, going all crazy, and she herself wasn't coping very well. When we finally did reach the computer screen, we stood transfixed, just like I had when I had seen it myself. 

"Oh. My. God." she said, and both of us began to jump like crazy!

Liam Payne of One Direction had followed me on Twitter. It was something I was wishing for since days. I had literally kept my fingers crossed for weeks, and that was the day my wish had come true. I had dedicated almost every of my one thousand tweets to him, and that was what it took to have him notice me. I 

He knew that I existed. That was a treat for me, and a face punch for all the anti-directioners that I knew. I honestly never thought that someone knowing of my existence would make me so overwhelmed and happy. It was like all my birthday gifts, even from the future, traded for that one click from Liam Payne. I didn't care. I was on top of the world! I clicked the 'DM' (Direct Message) option on his profile, and grinned. I couldn't believe that I was actually doing that.

It was a dream come true. I was way beyond above cloud 9!

© 2013 Aehr


Author's Note

Aehr
:D It is still just a dream. I do hope it comes true though. *crosses fingers (literally)* Do tell me how it is!!! :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

the suspense in the beginning was really good it was making me wanting read to the end to find out the results. A very good desribtion throught the whole piece, you pain the imagine in writer's mind very well. But that story is very uplighting, dreams can come true like for me that i wud feel the same if someone bought my scripts for Tv shows. Good story.

Posted 11 Years Ago


A beautiful and positive story. Thank you for sharing the story. Good description allowed the reader to fall into the tale. A excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


The quality of writing stories may not equal to that of your brilliant poems, but, this one is amusing and intriguing. It makes the readers increase their pace of reading to learn what is exactly going on. The jocular sense in it is admirable, e.g. "overdose of black coffee", being "glued to the chair seat with an adhesive so strong that I couldn't break" through, "as if she was an important inanimate object" and a few more. The level of infatuation reflects that you're indeed a bubbly teenager. I recall when i used to go crazy over Nick Carter or Leonardo DiCaprio. This makes me quite nostalgic. =)


Posted 11 Years Ago


Aehr

11 Years Ago

haha. thank you :D
This is a good write. I also have a dream like that. But sadly. mine is an anime character even if I wish for him to know that I exist. He will never know~

Posted 11 Years Ago


Aehr

11 Years Ago

oh I know the feeling!
Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

(: That's really fun to dream about
ahahah this was cute! I was expecting like she had won a chance to meet him or something but then it turned out to be twitter:P very entertaining! Good job!

~Dreamer!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Aehr

11 Years Ago

thanks. :D
You do a great job of building up suspense; filling a brief moment of time with detail. Although it was suspenseful, I wanted to know a tiny bit more about what might be happening before you build up that much suspense. You did put the picture of Liam Payne at the top of the story, but I think you should also add something small about him in your writing. That way the readers will become hooked more easily. You can only build up suspense alone for so long. If the reader has no idea what's happening, the build up is less effective because they are not as invested in the story. So maybe just drop a tiny bit of information before things start to escalate, whether it be about Liam, or twitter, or your computer, or a celebrity crush. But overall good work, and writing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Aehr

11 Years Ago

yea sure :D Thanks for reviewing!
the dream is practically ossom above is the story. filled with a lot of suspense and excitement. as i began reading i thought someone proposed. the only thing i found absurd was " no way". it seemed out of the way. All is rest well.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 11, 2013
Last Updated on February 11, 2013

Author

Aehr
Aehr

Aspiring for fearlessness



About
Trying to keep my words alive. Find me on Instagram: aehr_x more..

Writing
Broken Walls Broken Walls

A Poem by Aehr


Silver. Silver.

A Poem by Aehr


Swansong Swansong

A Poem by Aehr



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


HeartBeat HeartBeat

A Poem by Pax


Chance Chance

A Poem by zainul