Let the Sakura Petals Scatter

Let the Sakura Petals Scatter

A Story by DoormanDan
"

Something a bit different from my usual material. I honestly don't know what to think of it.

"
Let the Sakura Petals Scatter

The Sahasrara Chakra, also often referred to as the Thousand-Petalled Lotus, is an internal energy as colorless as transparent glass and as malleable as pure water.

By unlocking this chakra, people can divorce any sense of illusion cast upon them by either themselves or society's spell casters, transcend the thick layers of superstition and heresy and obtain spiritual enlightenment.

Such an achievement could surely forge a semblance of inner peace in even the most traumatized tragedienne, and could serve as the small speck of inspiration that sets ablaze one's entire visceral forest, engulfing it in heated passion, molten rage and poetic ashes.

A fierce-some fire such as this could be used for numerous wonderful deeds, but only if the forest itself is replenished daily with the sacred seeds often provided by the most awesome alpenglow and the most somnolent sunset.

I believe that this world, drawing slowly in an ocean of terrorism, civil conflict, famine, adultery and disease, has had its Sahasrara reserves choked off by the hands of Grief.

For how much longer must our empire slumber in tatters before the Sakura petals finally scatter?

Both consciously and subconsciously, we're all engaged at a celestial tryst with a daring desire to understand problems and solve them, but difficult it is to relocate a wasp's nest when one is intoxicated by the very thought of carrying out the task.

If we are going to remove the many metaphorical wasp's nests that are gradually entombing our world, we must first become soulmates with alcoholic abstinence.

To do so, the Thousand - Petalled Lotus must be planted and nurtured, so that its romance with photosynthesis can yield logic, rationality, and tempered empathy.

Through the declaration and acceptance of a mental cease-fire, whether it lasts only ten minutes a day or ten days a month, the Sahasrara Chakra can be opened.

And for some, that opening will not be a small spark, but a fanged firestorm.  

© 2016 DoormanDan


Author's Note

DoormanDan
This is...different, I will admit. Basically, I just took up meditation this morning, and after I cleared my mind of millions of things, I found that this is what I wanted to write. I know I probably say this a lot, but for this peace, I honestly don't know what to think. Is it good? Is it bad? My mind just draws a blank with it, which is why I've decided to just post it anyway! After all, the only way I can really find out is through feedback, right? Anyways, tell me what you think, as usual! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Dan,
This write is a Profound write. It is not something that should be rated.
This was given from the Higher consciousness.
Know what I saw immediately and felt?

What seems unlike a poem to some? well just about in the middle is the whole poems meaning , in one sentence."For how much longer must our empire slumber in tatters before the Sakura petals finally scatter?" It felt to me as thought the main seed thought was that one sentence hidden within the middle of the words as though it was in the middle of the Lotus where the lotus seeds are.
The outer words, compass the whole write around the seed thought Just as what they refer to is doing in our life. we are seeing all these things around us in our outer world and to find that Lotus seed we must go inside to the middle.... Extra proof... Why is it this is the only Rhyming line. LOL .. Because it is the voice of consciousness speaking.

As you know, many have no clue what the Lotus and Chakra is about. But they might someday.I am sure those who do will see many things about this.

This was a gift to you Dan. No rating needed. I too was very gifted by this experience reading this.But I must mark it a 100 for perfection.


I have to add Dan. That I wish I had the ability to professionally review this work and all your works. I have always truly admired your intellect and writing skills. You are so deserving of quality reviewers. But this simple ole' gal will always admire and be your fan :-).


Posted 7 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

DoormanDan

7 Years Ago

Wow, this is probably the most positive review I have ever gotten on any of my writing. I really am.. read more



Reviews

Wow! This was very unique and quite well done! I really did enjoy this. Your knowledge base is intriguing and from this you seem like a very wise and interesting individual. Love it! Keep up the good work!
Would you mind reviewing the two pieces I have posted (I am new here)?

Posted 7 Years Ago


DoormanDan

7 Years Ago

I'm glad you enjoyed writing this, and thank you for the compliment on my knowledge. I love to lear.. read more
LittleBear

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much and it was really my pleasure ♡
I loved the hell out of this. One of my favorite things I've read is Laozi's Tao Te Ching, and the essence of this was a mix between that and Confucius. Something of an old Far East philosopher pondering upon the ills of the world while meditating on a mountain, looking over his world from a great height akin to his mentally free spirit. Less of a poem, more of a story, and it seemed more like a chapter from a principle of one's philosophy.

This is one of my favorite things I've read on here, seriously excellent. Cryingkate mentioned that middle line, and I got the essence of the petals scattering much like the veil of illusion clouding society's eyes. I imagined this even being part of a story, a long conversation between a student and master at a fire burning deep into the night. Whatever inspiration brought this one forth, damn that was good. The sub conscience, the higher conscience, whatever it is... you should buy it some dinner lmao. Seriously, think this will be the first thing I put into my library from here.

Posted 7 Years Ago


DoormanDan

7 Years Ago

I'm really glad you enjoyed this piece! This was one of my favorites to write out of my latest writ.. read more
I feel like I just read a back story to an anime... which is pretty cool! It has a lot to say from the world we know, but it also has a twist of fantasy as well. Sometimes you just have to let the pen flow and let what comes out go. It's a good practice, and might even give you (or us) some inspiring ideas. This really does seem like it came straight from you head, which gives it an entirely raw feel. :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


DoormanDan

7 Years Ago

Yep, that's exactly what I did. I meditated, and then just let my pen flow. Overall, the end resul.. read more
my good friend the Cry Baby told me i should come and read this ..how interesting ....you are 19 (if i may take your about me as honest) ... just began to meditate and cleared your mind!! ... my goodness!! not an easy feat to accomplish; even after many meditations ..fantastic! ... me thinks you have a sharp edge ... love my new word "shakura" ... not sure the Cafe is a fertile forum for such a write .. it reads more to me as a page from an instructors writings ... even tho there is poetic lilt here and there :) God bless all things that enlighten and lift up our too often, too heavy, too weary minds, bodies and strength ... i am not sure i believe you do not know what you think of your write ;)
E.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

DoormanDan

7 Years Ago

Thank you for the awesome praise! I sort of meant for it to seem like what you describe it as. Thi.. read more
Einstein Noodle

7 Years Ago

you are certainly welcome ..i hope you give the cafe a good try ...i have found it to be very helpfu.. read more
Dan,
This write is a Profound write. It is not something that should be rated.
This was given from the Higher consciousness.
Know what I saw immediately and felt?

What seems unlike a poem to some? well just about in the middle is the whole poems meaning , in one sentence."For how much longer must our empire slumber in tatters before the Sakura petals finally scatter?" It felt to me as thought the main seed thought was that one sentence hidden within the middle of the words as though it was in the middle of the Lotus where the lotus seeds are.
The outer words, compass the whole write around the seed thought Just as what they refer to is doing in our life. we are seeing all these things around us in our outer world and to find that Lotus seed we must go inside to the middle.... Extra proof... Why is it this is the only Rhyming line. LOL .. Because it is the voice of consciousness speaking.

As you know, many have no clue what the Lotus and Chakra is about. But they might someday.I am sure those who do will see many things about this.

This was a gift to you Dan. No rating needed. I too was very gifted by this experience reading this.But I must mark it a 100 for perfection.


I have to add Dan. That I wish I had the ability to professionally review this work and all your works. I have always truly admired your intellect and writing skills. You are so deserving of quality reviewers. But this simple ole' gal will always admire and be your fan :-).


Posted 7 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

DoormanDan

7 Years Ago

Wow, this is probably the most positive review I have ever gotten on any of my writing. I really am.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

547 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on May 30, 2016
Last Updated on May 30, 2016
Tags: Time for Revival

Author

DoormanDan
DoormanDan

College Burnout, DE



About
I'm a twenty one year old young man who enjoys writing poetry, songs, stories, paintball and other things. My favorite things to do are parkour, video games, listening to music, and making people hap.. more..

Writing