Germ

Germ

A Poem by Daniel Malone
"

I've been away a long while, busy with work, school, kids, and life in general. I finished the bulk of my coursework yesterday and found the time to write for recreation today.

"

At precisely when the petal opens, tension is transferred. Observers beware Strength unimagined, exposed by the bloom, untrodden beauty. Does beauty still care?

The needs of the flower differ from those of the needs of the seed, from which it grows He who was there for the blossoming rose will always be there, from germ to the close?

Dreaming co-mingles with great nervous fear while gardeners pray growth is infectious Capacity reached, 'twas always the goal Can we avoid a nullified nexus?

The needs of the flower differ from those of the needs of the seed, from which it grows He who was there for the blossoming rose will always be there, from germ to the close?

Flowers share roots with the buds they once were Why worry? We simply should grow the same way, like stems to the sunlight, bent towards stars, smiling and happy to welcome the day.

The needs of the flower differ from those of the needs of the seed, from which it grows He who was there for the blossoming rose will always be there, from germ to the close?

© 2014 Daniel Malone


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
Added on April 19, 2014
Last Updated on April 19, 2014
Tags: Iambic Pentameter

Author

Daniel Malone
Daniel Malone

Enon, OH



About
I'm a late 20's guy who has accomplished nothing other than being a father. I've always immersed myself in the arts, be it music, literature, or film. I'm a song-writer, vocalist, keyboardist, and dru.. more..

Writing