Easy

Easy

A Poem by DoubtReality

How easy it would be
to lay upon the ground,

to never breathe again
to die without a sound.
How easy it would be
to slowly close my eyes,

to black out all the life
I thoroughly despise.

© 2011 DoubtReality


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

charming piece! the words are very gentle and rhyming ( I wonder if your words always rhyme themselves :) )

Posted 13 Years Ago


Simple and well writen! I think that you have more to add onto this poem. It (to me) just drops of and leaves one hangin'. This has much potential!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Ya know, a lot of people are under the impression that isn't not poetry unless it rhymes, and this leads to their forcing rhymes awkwardly into lines where they don't belong. It leaves people with a flow that gets disrupted every other line, and makes them both incredibly dull, and at times even abrasive, to read.

You, on the other hand, have dodged that trap admirably. Brief though this is, you never tripped up on a word and made me want to stop. Although, I do hope this isn't a personal piece, and that you don't feel the words you write.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

289 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 6, 2011
Last Updated on April 6, 2011

Author

DoubtReality
DoubtReality

Garwood, NJ



About
My name is Jessica. I am on a search for the meaning of life. I write to feel. This is me. Random Facts: I'm 17. I live in a terribly small town in New Jersey. I'm single. My favorite color is .. more..

Writing
Alone Alone

A Poem by DoubtReality



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..