IDK yet

IDK yet

A Story by dreaming dame

 Once upon a time, in a land not far enough, there was a boy. He was 18 and beautiful. He fell in love. With the beautiful (or not!) and very young girl. Not too long later, the girl walked away. He was hurting, and for a long month he drank his pain away. But then, he saw her- ME, of course. She was new to this small land. Oh, a breath of un-ciggeretted air she was! And she talked, somewhat like a memory he had. Had. Whimsical was this new beauty. Not like he even knows what whimsical means! And she liked him we all have weak moments So he got back on his horse, and swept her away, or at least he kissed her. They spent time in each other's arms. Not nearly enough, yet too much time. Now reality called to check in, and suddenly his noble steed, with great speakers too, had been taken. He now could not travel the not far enough yet too far distance to her. She set her soft shoulders and carried on. But allas, the oh so cruel, and rather ugly, if I may add, sisters of fate weren't finished. The boys of his beer table, plus whiskey and such beverages- What, you expecting the round-table? Puuuhlease. took the journey to her humble home. She welcomed them; especially that new young fellow. She was on a mission of pain, and so her full lips were set as a temptation and not long later an indulgence of faux passion with that fellow. At last, she was able to inflict pain on him, the boy. But in a latter memont of true weakness, she crawled back to him, (or rather, on top of him) for one last taste of passion? Love? No. Was never love. After, he left. Just as she'd been told he would. And though it nearly killed her, she never confessed to him what he meant to her.He had become a possesion to her mind. She had truly lost.

 

 But as too much time went on with enough healing to survive the day, she heard of a ball, where all the neighboring lands would gather to drink and be merry. Yea, you KNOW what that means! So she went, in high hopes which of course where all in vain, of her steed-less boy would not attend. But as she gave her chariot keys away to quench her thirst, there he was, in all his undeserving glory. Oh, she'd make this hard for him. She was drinking, .....drink. of You shouldn't expect me to remember everything you know? But the smoky evening progressed and she waited. Finally, after one too many for him as well as her, he approached her on the flashing dancefloor. strobelight Inquired on her well-being, as if he truly cared. Well, first she lied, then she didn't lie, and this truth gave him pleasure. A pleasure she controlled. She danced until finally they went for privacy, unlocked transportation. There power and pleasure became alliances. Until his beer table boys left with him. He bade her good-bye, or more accurately stated, "until next time". His voice was so sweet, yet bitter. Tasted great though.

 

 She later sent word by the new carrier pigeon, but to no avail. He refused to communicate. After just enough time had passed for her to smile her joyful grin, she received the news that her (n secret, VERY secret beloved) had fallen in love with the treacherous woman who'd left him  die. Now that just wouldn't do! Her happy ending was visible on the horizon. Oh how this plagued her nights. (And not with good thoughts either) If he had the ability to love and leave without so much as an explanation, he could just as easily hurt this new-and-old but too young girl. She and her were friends in a previous life, after all.

 

 So she set out on a well-planned journey. It naturally started with releiving anxiety by consuming refreshing drinks, and possibly ending in a handsome man's arms.

© 2013 dreaming dame


Author's Note

dreaming dame
i will add much more.. let me know what you think so far... :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hahahahaha I just couldn't help but laugh with pleasure!:):) I absolutely love the way you wrote this!!:) It's like a fairytale story and yet has the bitter an sometimes sarcastic remarks inbetween:)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

319 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 31, 2013
Last Updated on March 20, 2013

Author

dreaming dame
dreaming dame

Southern Ontario, Canada



About
I'm 18 now, finally the age I dreamed of being as a kid lol. Life has shown that lessons can be taught in a very difficult way.. but I believe in finding the little things of beauty in everyday life.. more..

Writing