Ready 2 Flash - Blind Fooled Starring Gumball

Ready 2 Flash - Blind Fooled Starring Gumball

A Story by dw817
"

Gumball is a cartoon series where animation, paper-cutouts, claymation, hand puppets, videogame sprites, and even everyday fruit from the supermarket all live together in a little town called Elmore.

"

  Blind Fooled  

 


Providing Ready-To-Flash Games, Videos, and Music directly inside Writer's Cafe






As you know, or should, I've been watching this neat new Cartoon Network series called, "The Amazing World Of Gumball."



In it you can find Richard, a large pink rabbit - and not very bright, the Father of the family.

Nicole, an overprotective and stern blue cat - the Mother, who works for the Rainbow Factory.

Gumball himself, the son, a cat - who is always full of crazy ideas and getting into trouble.

Darwin, Gumball's pet fish - who sprouted legs and is now considered a member of the family.

And lastly, Anais, the daughter - a little pink rabbit who proves to be the smartest of them all.

They live in a crazy world where paper-cutouts, claymation, hand puppets, videogame sprites, and even everyday fruit from the supermarket are their acquaintances and neighbors. To find out more you can read about them in Wikipedia HERE.

Seeing any advertisements ? Click HERE to install my favorite ad-blocker. Effects all Internet pages AND Flash Videos & Games !




Be looking for more great writings, games, and videos each week !


Return back
HOME



  You are Earth Visitor #  


© 2013 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing