My First Uploaded Google Play Application

My First Uploaded Google Play Application

A Story by dw817
"

Hey ! After a fair amount of work, I finally got my first application up and running on Google Play ! Check it out !

"

KALEIDOSCOPE v0.7578

Hey, and hello !

If you've followed my programming career, you'll know that I was selling video games as young as 10 and - years later made a RPG Maker for Windows XP called Scenario 2. Which unfortunately would ONLY run in Windows XP and versions of Windows before it.

After that I discovered a programming language called BlitzMAX and wrote a variety of tools, toys, and games in it which would all run in Windows XP and beyond. Yet today where the market REALLY is, is cellphones and tablets.

I know that now. So after searching around, I found a new programming language. Definitely not as easy to use as any I've encountered so far, but it does have the ability of making infinite loops without tying up the CPU, and the ability to plot individual pixels - that was the main thing I needed.

And - you have Kaleidoscope. Pretty simple and straightforward app at that.

Go HERE to install it from Google Play.

Run it. Select the speed of plotting, music if you like as it does contain a song, and tap or hold down anywhere on your phone or tablet or your mouse button to speed it up.

Click the button in the top-left hand corner of the screen to clear the slate and start a new sketch.

If this is met with approval from those who download it, I'll be inspired to to work towards a relaxed-play puzzle involving chess pieces I've been meaning to share with everyone.

© 2017 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

335 Views
Added on October 7, 2017
Last Updated on October 7, 2017
Tags: davidw, Google Play, Google app, Google application, cellphone application, tablet application

Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing