Sea Monkey

Sea Monkey

A Story by dw817
"

I looked at her visage and was mesmerized by her beauty ! She was lovely ! She had a light-blue-green hair decorated with many sea flowers. Her eyes were a wild blue, and her lips looked red and soft.

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE
THIS PAGE VIEWS BEST IN FIREFOX

 Sea Monkey 

  



SEA MONKEY
 
© December 2017 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission


* * *


This entry is Rated: TEEN


Not all of my dreams are about schools, bullies, and having superpowers.

Occasionally, once in a great while I will have a purely erotic and exotic dream.

This then is such a story using my alter-ego Nate and antagonist Buford from Future Barrier.

I had not been a very successful fisherman, barely able to make ends meet.

And at the turn of the 20th century, if you weren't good at a profession to earn you money, it could very well spell the end of the lineage for your family. Charity from the government was not what it was.

I had brought in some fresh trout and catfish in the past, but not like the commercial captains who used their powerful boats and big nets to rake in their haul.

I entered the fishing and bait shop and there was Buford, one of the main captains who always seemed to tease me for my inability to fish well. At the moment he was seated at a large wooden round table with two bimbos under each muscular gripped arm.

Seeing me enter he squeezed both girls getting a giggle out of them and spoke derisively, "Catch any minnows, Nate ?"

I shook my head at him. "That's what you fish with, you idiot."

"Yeah, but that's all you're capable of catching, is bait for us real fishermen !" and he hollered with laughter. Letting go of the girl to his right he slammed his beer can down hard on the table causing the beer in it to spill on the table.

There was a man behind the counter who took in the fish and paid what they were worth.

"Let's see what you have, Nate." he spoke and motioned with his hands for me to set my meager catch down on the counter.

"Not so good this time, Chris." I told him sadly.

"Yeah, you are having difficulties I can see." Chris said looking at the scrawny fish.

"You know what your problem is. You're lazy, Nate. You have to get up early to catch the good fish. Now you see Buford over there ? He gets up at at the crack of dawn. Sends his ship out to the edge of lake Superior and him and his men just toss their net out left and right for his catch."

"I can't afford a cast and crew like that." I told Chris glumly. "Not yet anyways."

He was sympathetic, "I know that, Nate. You're still using a rod and reel and well, that's fine, but it will never be as good as a commercial fishing net."

He then looks at the 4 items I caught. "Lessee here ... You've got a trout, small, but nice. Good size perch. Carp, not much money for those. And last you have - Nate ! What is this ?"

"A fish." I told him without meeting his gaze.

"A fish, really ? How many eyes do fish have ?" Chris asked me.

"What is this, a trick question ?" I told him defensively.

Chris shook his head, "Your ahh - 'fish' here has 3 eyes. You are aware of this, right ?"

I didn't say anything but fidgeted comfortably. Finally I said, "Hey, just cut the head off, no-one will notice !"

Chris leaned back in his chair creaking it. "I can't do that. You know this. People have to eat these fish. What if there's something else wrong with it ?"

"Like what ?" I asked spreading my hands apart defensively.

"I don't want to know what !" Chris said smacking his hand on the table. "I'll take these." he said wrapping them up and putting them in a container beneath the desk where some ice was put.

"How much ?" I asked him.

"Money ?" Chris scratched the back of his neck. "Look, Nate. Most of what I'm doing here is charity. You have to know this by now. I'll give you $5 for the lot of it. Take it or leave it."

"Five dollars !?" Buford hollered. "I can wipe my butt with that !" He guffawed again and the girls next to him giggled.

I sighed. Apparently that was interpreted as agreeing for the amount. Chris opened the register and pulled out a $5.

"Here you go, Nate." he said. Looking disparagingly at the 3-eyed fish he groaned, "And take that - that THING with you."

I picked up the malformed fish and headed out. I had a bicycle chained up. Inside the basket were a few cellophane bags. I wrapped the fish in that and started to pedal down the street.

I was hungry so I stopped by the grocery store. Five dollars wasn't much but I would stretch it out. Grabbing a shopping cart I went by the aisles and picked out a loaf of bread, a small jar of honey, and some sliced ham.

I had hoped it was a different cashier from last time. There was something nagging in my mind, I couldn't remember what it was, but I knew it had something to do with checkout.

"Oh hello, Nate." she said.

"Hi Beebee." I said.


"That's Beatrice you know." she said tartly.

I nodded. She rang up the items. "That'll be $4.87." I handed her the five dollar bill. She opened the register, and there it was. I had forgotten all about it ! She had written down a note because I owed her from last time.

"Hold on, Nate." she said reading it. "Yeah, I wrote this to remind me. You still owe me, $2.50 from last time."

"Oh ?" I said with all innocence.

"Yeah." she drawled. "And the manager said you're paying it this time or you can't come back. Oh, and no more I O U's. I almost lost my job when I did that for you."

"Beatrice - " I started but couldn't continue. She ignored me. She looked at my groceries and took back the ham.

"I need to eat something !" I told her.

"This will just pay for what you owe. Here." and she counted out some change in my hand. 18 cents.

"Have a nice day !" she said cheerily and paper bagged the bread with the honey.

I scowled. I'm gonna starve ! I took the bag nonetheless and going outside, started to pedal my bike to where I lived. Cars viciously veered past me in their haste to get to where they were going. "Hurry up and wait !" I yelled to them.

Finally I got home. Lifting my bicycle up carefully with both hands I quietly raised it up the stairs and started for my room.

Across the way was the landlady, and her TV was playing loud. I knew I owed her for 2-months rent and I didn't want to announce my presence to her. I unlocked and opened my door very quietly, brought my bicycle in, and closed the door soundlessly.

Inside I unwrapped the 3-eyed fish to look at it by the front door light.

"It's not so bad." I told myself. I could cut off the head, certainly the rest of the fish was okay. Putting it on a chopping block I offed the head. Then heating up the stove I put it in a metal tray, along with some canned beets from the refrigerator and cooked the lot of it.

"It's good fish." I said, talking to myself again. Finally it was ready. It did smell normal. I put a few pieces of toast in the toaster. Then I turned on the radio. I had just caught the blip end of some news, some sailors were radioing in back to port saying they saw something strange and went to investigate in their craft.

"We found the wreckage of their boat, but could not find any of the crew. It's a mystery." the announcer added.

I smiled sadly. "That's what I need. To go fishing and get lost. No-one would ever look for ME though."

The oven chimed it was ready. I opened the door to it and checked what got cooked.

The fish smelled good, no doubt about it. Stupid Chris, he could've taken that fish. It just needed it's 3-eyed head off. I poured some water in a glass from the tap.

I sat down in a creaky chair by my wobbly table and ate the rude meal of toast, beets, and cooked fish with a bit of ketchup, drinking water while listening to the rest of the radio news.

Outside my window it was getting late. I sighed, remembering what Chris told me earlier. If I got up soon enough, I'd have that lake Superior all to myself.

I set the alarm on my clock for 4am. Surely that would be enough time.

Then I crashed in bed. My dreams were fitful and strange.

My dreams were fitful and strange. I was underwater and someone, a beautiful woman was calling to me, but I couldn't make out her words.

Suddenly I heard a loud buzzing sound ! It was my alarm clock going off. That was my queue to get ready. I quickly turned it off and got my fishing gear ready and food for the day. As a treat I would bring the bread with honey and have some of that out there.

It was then I noticed I was completely out of bait including rubber lures. I sighed. Maybe I could use some of my own food as bait ?

I quietly locked up and brought my bicycle down the stairs, then started to pedal to the docks. Not one car met me in traffic so it was a quick trip.

There by the edge of the docks and tied up was my own little rowboat.

Apparently I had gotten up before Buford as his huge schooner was still in dock. I smiled to myself, goddammit, I am going to get those fish before he does !

I put out to sea and was the only craft out there. I baited my fishing rod with some of the bread and cast it out.

Long minutes passed. I watched the water. Fish did indeed come up to my line but apparently sensing only cheap bread they swam on.

I scratched my chin thoughtfully. "Do fish have a sweet tooth ?" I wondered.

I pulled back my line. The bread was still dry in the middle. I took the jar of honey, opened it and dabbed a little on the bread. Then cast out my line again. No fish even appeared near now.

I stretched out in the boat and relaxed a little, still feeling robbed of some sleep.

Suddenly the water becomes very choppy and Buford's motored schooner nearly cuts me in two in his haste to get to where the fish are biting the hardest.

He yelled over the captain's wheel in a megaphone to me, "Outta my way, shrimp ! Make way for REAL fishermen !"

I grimaced. Well, at least I tried. Maybe tomorrow I'll start even earlier. I leaned back in the boat and decided to sleep until I would catch a nibble.

I'm not sure how many hours passed, but I was awoken to feel gentle tugging on my line. A small fish to be sure, I told myself.



But then my line went suddenly tight and my little boat jerked hard to the side. No, a whopper ! Something big, something - EXPENSIVE I told myself, salivating over the cured and seasoned ham I could buy if I could only catch this massive fish !

I grabbed my fishing rod with both hands now and tried to bring it in. But it wouldn't happen. The rod was being pulled from me so hard. I finally docked it in the side of my boat where you can put your fishing rod and it won't be pulled out as it has a mounting there.

I watched carefully, hoping to tire the brute. But something even stranger happened ! The line got tight again, almost singing in a high pitch and then my boat was suddenly accelerating forward !

Whatever it was beneath the water was swimming with great power and speed. I didn't dare grab the line now as surely I would cut my fingers.

My little boat sailed neatly past Buford's schooner and even he was as wide-eyed as I was. It was as if I had a motor in my boat like Buford's, but I didn't !

I hung on for dear life as my craft careened to the left and right and still I was dragged further out to sea. While I had oars in my boat I realized if I didn't cut the line now I could have a very hard time getting back into port as lake Superior was a vast sized area at that !

But I was tired of eating bread and water every day. I wanted something better. So, with the knowledge I was tiring out my prey, I just let it drag the boat further. And it sure did ! I passed by all the other fishing boats and they too were in shock as my craft accelerated past them as they could clearly see I was in a rowboat.

Finally my boat surely traveled further than any did from my home and I entered a mist way out in the ocean. Then my line went slack.

I feared it broke and checked it, but no, there was still something wriggling on the end of it. I gave it a gentle tug and then saw some bubbles appear beneath where the line went.

I watched to see what happen when suddenly and very surprising to me a beautiful young girl's head appeared at the surface !

She held up a hand to show my empty hook, apparently she had devoured the honey bread bait. I watched marveling at how she looked. Just her arm alone had an incredible rainbow-colored fin running from the base of her wrist down to her elbow.

Then I looked at her visage and was mesmerized by her beauty ! She was lovely ! She had a light-blue-green hair decorated with many sea flowers. Her eyes were a wild blue, and her lips looked red and soft.

Her figure was perfect. I compared her head to her collarbone and she was indeed a vision of loveliness all the way around for what I could see of her just being on the surface.

Sensing somehow I was staring at her, she smiled suddenly. Then dropped the hook and swam back down in the water, splashing the water in my face with a massive double-finned tail.

I had to make a quick decision. Did I want to let her get away or - would I - with brave heart, go swimming after her ?

If I left now to row back, I would have nothing for my troubles. And that's what my life was - nothing ! With that damned Buford always getting all the best fish. Well I wouldn't let THIS one get away from me. Not by a long shot !

Abandoning my boat I jumped into the water. I opened my eyes and they burned momentarily in the saltwater. I scanned all around but couldn't see her. So then I swam deeper - and deeper - and DEEPER !

My ears felt like they were going to crush and I had a horrible headache from being so far down in the water. And right then - I lost consciousness.

I thought surely I would die but when I opened my eyes a moment later I saw her. She reached to her side where she had a pack made out of leaves and stuck something in my mouth.

I gasped still trying to hold my breath but couldn't, when suddenly cool clean air filled my lungs and the pressure in my head vanished !

She came close to regard me. Then I heard words but her mouth never moved, "Breath. Fish." she said.

I paused to breathe in and out. It was like a weird living sponge was in my mouth, but no matter how hard I breathed, it was always air ! I laughed for a moment. Maybe I should swim away now and return to the town to see how much a strange creature like this would be worth.

But then she took my hand in hers and my heart thrilled to the touch.

"Come." she said simply. And as a man, as any man, I could not resist.

She took a tighter grip on my wrist and suddenly took off at incredible speed straight down even deeper into the water.

Just then my eyes felt weird and I sensed a pop in my mouth from the breather fish and suddenly I could see underwater just as clearly as above it.

I had a good look at her now. She was human, like the most perfect woman in the world from the waist up. She had little seashells covering her breasts, and she wore a necklace that held a glowing stone in it.

Beneath her waist, however, was a double-fin, which she waved back and forth. Surely this was used to give her the great speed she was traveling at. She stopped swimming for a moment to regard me.

"Thania." she said pointing to herself.

I understood, that had to have been her name. I pointed at myself and spoke, "Nate."

"Friend ?" she asked me with all innocence.

I nodded. "Friend."



Beneath there was a large half of a clam with its shell open. Littering its surface were all kinds of beautiful colored sea flowers.

She swam and dragged me there, motioning for me to lie down on the clam's shell. I did, and with the flora there, it was softer than any material I had ever felt on dry land.

Then she took each finger from my left hand and sucked it up in her mouth. I felt more than one tongue and clearly she must've been licking the salt off of them.

"Wha - what are you doing ?" I asked her as she continued this curious process on each of my fingers.

"Seeing."

"Seeing ?" It was then I realized she must be blind. She had lovely and beautiful eyes but apparently was born blind.

I watched carefully and saw that she had two tongues, thinner than ours and both were forked. They darted in and out of her mouth across my fingers sensually.

Finally she got to the pinky of my last hand.

"No more ?" she asked me somehow once again without moving her mouth. It was at that point I realized she was - what was the word I wanted, yes ! She was speaking to me - telepathically !

She wanted more fingers to play with. I smiled. What man wouldn't ? I started to speak and apparently the sponge in my mouth let me communicate easily. "One more." I told her.

"Where ?" she asked simply.

I pulled off my old leather shorts to become nude and reveal my flaccid shaft to her.

Her fingers trailed down from my chest, to my belly, to my waist, and finally my shaft.

"Oh ! Different." she said in curiosity.

I just smiled. Sure enough she sucked it in her mouth like each of my fingers, but held it longer. Her two tongues darted over every inch of it in true curiosity.

I was wondering why she was taking so long when I realized the more her tongues played over it, the bigger it got, and likely that was a very interesting thing for her to discover.

I didn't say a word but minutes later gripped myself as I was ready to climax from her dedicated scientific exploration. Finally I did.

"Wow !" she relayed telepathically, and she sucked down my release with a big smile on her face.

"Good. Food !" she said simply.

"Sure." I said easily, putting back on my leather shorts, catching my breath from ejaculating.

She got up suddenly, gripping my shoulders hard and 'looked' me straight in the face. "More !" she demanded, and licked her lips hungrily.

I shrugged, "Hah - I need to rest. Maybe later ?"

"Yes." she relayed agreeably.

"Come. Home." she told me, and took my hand and we were off like a shot again.

We were traveling to what looked like a huge collection of coral, but no, it was transparent, like glass. I watched it carefully. I confirmed, it was indeed coral but you could also see through it.

Covering the structure was a dome, which at first I thought was a simple water bubble, but getting closer, no, I saw it was the same type of coral but formed and shaped into the perfect structure it was, to house and protect an underwater city.

My mermaid friend went to the bottom near an opening. Guarding the entrance were two larger mermen, with the exception they had normal feet and wore plate armor that appeared to be made out of heavy duty fish scales.

"Guest." she said simply through telepathy.

"Enter. Guest." one of the guards told me. If all merfolk were blind, I didn't think these guards were as they definitely turned their eyes toward me suspiciously when I entered.

We passed by beautiful structures made of the same glassy coral. Lighting everything were small glowing stones embedded directly in the walls. We went by some man-made items that were put in little bubbles. I saw a smoking pipe, a child's wooden top, and a pair of glasses for seeing.

"Shipwrecked." she told me.

I nodded. No doubt her race was as curious about mine as we would be of hers. We traveled on a way, passing by many merfolk, yet all had legs, both male and female of the species.

Finally we arrived at this beautiful ornate door. Now I wasn't a jeweler, but I could tell immediately that the door itself was embedded and encrusted with precious stones. Rubies, emeralds, sapphires, and many others I didn't know the names to.

I could live well to the rest of my days with just ONE of these stones !

Automatically I put my hand on the door and fitted my fingers around one especially large emerald and pulled on it to see how stuck it was. It didn't move an inch, almost like it had somehow grown in the door itself.

"No." she said angrily and slapped at my hand to leave the door alone. I put my hands at my side but my eyes were still greedily fixed on that lovely jewel.

She went to the doors and pushed them open. Inside was a court of sorts. There were guards at attention and a wizened merman, clearly the king, sitting at a throne that had to have been made out of jade.

She took my hand in hers and dragged me forward.

"Who ?" he demanded in a deep and scary voice and his penetrating gaze shot straight through me.



"Friend." Thania relayed kindly. I swam forward and putting a hand on my chest spoke, "Nate."

"Where ?" the king asked me.

I was starting to understand this broken language now and pointed to the surface to show where I came from. Suddenly Thania got to the side of me and pulled down my shorts.

Pointing at my shaft she exclaimed excitedly, "Food !"

My face went beet red and a heat filled my forehead. I tried to pull back up my shorts but Thania wouldn't let me !

"Food ?" the king asked me with a really puzzled look on his face.

"Not really." I said, but it was too late. Guards from behind had intervened and helped Thania to remove my shorts completely. Now I was completely naked before the king.

"Interesting." the king said. He then swam over to put his head next to my shaft.

Fortunately it didn't grow and stayed small. Last thing I needed was a blowjob from Neptune of Atlantis.

He did poke it with a muscled finger though. Seeing no reaction he returned to his throne.

"Later." Thania said. I went to the guard to retrieve my shorts but was met with an iron pike poked up in my face. If I persisted I had no doubt they would skewer me with it.

"Must. Think." the king said and scratched his wizened beard, clearly thinking of whether my intrusion would help or hinder them in their world down here.

"Come." Thania told me and took my hand in hers and started swimming off again.

"Where ?" I asked her.

"Room." she said.

I wasn't going to stop her from that as I'm pretty sure she meant her own room. We swam by more merfolk. I was starting to realize that Thania was the only one different. Everyone else had legs and could clearly see me and her.

She must've been born blind and with fins instead of feet. That was a rough existence for a princess, and yes, she must've been.

We finally entered her room and it was decidedly pink with a mother-of-pearl shell and canopy over her bed. In the corner were a few items from the surface. I recognized buttons, coils of string, wooden blocks, and fine jewelry, mostly rings and bracelets.

She let go of my hand and went to put on several rings.

Then she swam back to me, holding her hands out where the rings could be seen. She spoke, "Thania. Beautiful."

I smiled gently, "You're already pretty. You don't need all those."

Her face puzzled up for a second and because the language of the merfolk was simple, Usually no more than 2-words, by me giving her two whole sentences, it caused her to pause and think carefully about what I said.

Finally she said, "You. Smart !"

I laughed, a few bubbles, left my mouth to float upward.

Then she took off the rings and came up in front of me again. I could tell she was really concentrating on what she was going to say. Finally she relayed it.

"Thania. Beautiful. Without ?"

I nodded. "Yes. You're beautiful just as you are."

"You. Sweet." she told me. Then sat on the bed for a moment. Then I saw something incredible. She took OFF her fins and there were 2-beautiful legs below !

I traced them up to see a flattering skirt made from seaweed and small decorative shells. Getting a little closer and peering beneath that, I saw she was wearing a pair of small pink panties, which had to have come from the surface.

She saw me looking where I was and smiling, slapped me away. "Thania. Comfortable."

I bit my lip hungrily. "Yes, I bet they are."

But I was curious about the fins. "Why the fins ?"

She answered that easily enough. "Faster. Speed."

I nodded. Okay, so apparently merfolk did wear these fins when they were outside of the city, and it allowed them to swim faster. That actually made some sense to me. But now I was really curious to know what were beneath her panties.

She was still sitting on the edge of her bed, twiddling her toes, bored, when I came over and kissed her gently on the neck.

She giggled, "What ?"

I replied, "Thank you."

I put an arm on her back and caressed. She let me do so. Apparently she may have thought this was the way a land dweller shows thanks is by this curious action.

I spoke again, slower, "Thank. You." and kissed her on her forehead, her cheek, and then her lips.

"Oh." she said and her face lit up in a curious expression. Suddenly she kicked me out of bed and I fell on the floor where a small cloud of dirt billowed and settled again.

"Thania. Scared." she told me and rubbed her hands together worriedly.

"You've never been kissed ?" I asked her.



"No."

"It's beautiful." I told her.

"Thania. Beautiful ?"

"Yes." I confirmed. Then I added, "Here. Now YOU lie down in bed. And I will do some 'looking' for you."

She bit her lip for a moment trying to understand all the words I gave her. Finally she spoke, "Thania. Down ?"

And she lay back in bed.

"Yes." I told her.

Then I did what she did with me. I went to each of her fingers and sucked on them softly. Thania moaned in pleasure. I smiled. I gently caressed her side as I suckled on each of her digits. Like us, she had 10 of them including opposing thumbs, with the small exception of a pretty fin stretching between the thumb and forefinger.

Then I went to her other hand and suckling on each finger I caressed her face. Her own two tongues came out to lick my fingers as the came close to her mouth.

Finally I finished and looked up, repeating as she did with me earlier.

"More ?" I asked her.

She giggled, "One. More." and this time SHE took down her skirt and panties. She pointed with her finger the beautiful slit she had below. I looked at it. There was no hair, it was like delicate green fronds were growing from the sides.

I tested the opening by placing a finger in it. Thania moaned with pleasure. I felt around and it was like thousands of little lips were kissing my finger even by not moving my finger at all. They were in a constant state of motion.

I was not going to let this get by me !

"Together." I told her. As she was still lying down I came up over her and thrust my shaft deep within her. I didn't even have to move it. Unseen cilia touched and kissed my shaft all over. Nothing in the world was ever so pleasurable !

I couldn't hold back. It was not even a minute before I BURST inside of her. Every nerve ending I had flowered in exquisite sexual pleasure. Thania rolled her head to the side and lolled out her 2 tongues as clearly she must've climaxed as well. I pulled out to show a small gray cloud in the water where our members met.

"Nate. Beautiful." she said in a dreamy voice. A moment later she grabbed the back of my neck with both of her hands and pulled me in for a very sensual kiss. Her two tongues darted around, violating the space in my mouth and finding my tongue wrapped pervasively around it.

If my own tongue could climax it surely would've by now. She pulled away and our lips made a wet and audible smack even underwater. Despite climaxing I was ready for another round.

"More ..." she demanded dreamily.

I nodded eagerly and put my shaft back in her. Once again cilia touched and licked it all over. And once again I climaxed, like the world around me exploded in sensual pleasure. I groaned in absolute delight of the feeling. I was so spent now. I finally pulled out and just lay beside her, breathing heavily.

She turned to face me and wrapped her leg around my own. Then she licked my nose and spoke. "Stay." she asked me.

"Yes." I told her.

"Forever." she added, conditionally. Her beautiful jeweled eyes facing me.

I thought about that and my miserable existence on the surface. Always hungry, always bullied, never having enough money to eat.

I didn't answer her question though. I just fell asleep, pondering if I really wanted to leave the surface in exchange for this beautiful and pleasurable life underwater.

But in the days to follow, I was apparently adopted as the new prince of the deep, second in command only to the king. For food we had the most exquisite dishes mankind would never see in a million years. My tastebuds had never been happier and the food was incredibly healthy. I grew big and strong with it.

Life was good, and somehow I wasn't aging either. I was staying my same young self. And I no longer needing the breathing fish after the first day.

Apparently the fish injected something into my throat which caused a metamorphasis to occur. Looking in a polished shell I could see that I small gills in my neck had grown, now gently wafting in and out to filter the water. Fins started to appear near my wrist as well.

I had become one of them !

Every evening me and Thania would go into her room and we played the 'seeing' game. She would 'see' me and I would tell her about the extra finger that I wanted her to examine. And I would 'see' her and she would tell me about the extra part that needed my attention.

Life was absolutely perfect, and I never returned to the surface again.

The world above however passed by in brutal warfare and stupid territorial disputes only ending in countless bloodshed. We could see this in a special large enchanted pearl the king used to view what happened with those on land.

Thania came in time to call me lovingly as her Sea Monkey. And I thought it was a perfect term as I was from the land but was now of the water.

While she never recovered her eyesight, I know in her vision she saw me as a wonderful and beautiful being, and I in return felt exactly the same for her ...



Return back HOME


  You are Earth Visitor #   


© 2017 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This was fantastic! You had me laughing at the part with king finding your dong interesting XD
this was a great read, really. At least you don't have to starve anymore on the surface. And I found it quite appropiet to replace those words with "Atlantis" and etc XD that was hilarious! This was probably the best romance ever!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

MidnightKingdom

5 Years Ago

Ah thank you Dw, I will be sure to check that out. I feel the same on dreams and often they are the .. read more
dw817

5 Years Ago

Once again, thanks. Seroquel which I take, if you are curious is dreamer medicine according to many .. read more
MidnightKingdom

5 Years Ago

Hey thanks again! You're really helpful! I owe it to ya!



Reviews

This was fantastic! You had me laughing at the part with king finding your dong interesting XD
this was a great read, really. At least you don't have to starve anymore on the surface. And I found it quite appropiet to replace those words with "Atlantis" and etc XD that was hilarious! This was probably the best romance ever!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

MidnightKingdom

5 Years Ago

Ah thank you Dw, I will be sure to check that out. I feel the same on dreams and often they are the .. read more
dw817

5 Years Ago

Once again, thanks. Seroquel which I take, if you are curious is dreamer medicine according to many .. read more
MidnightKingdom

5 Years Ago

Hey thanks again! You're really helpful! I owe it to ya!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing