A (FP)- Prologue

A (FP)- Prologue

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥
"

Enjoy!

"

Prologue

                I was lying in bed trying to fall asleep. Something in my chest was telling me something bad was happening. I had been feeling something horrible in my chest for most of the day. I have no idea why, but I really hope that nothing bad was happening.

                Earlier in the day I was playing in the backyard. My mother was sitting in a lawn chair watching me like a hawk. Mom was very overprotective of me. Every time that I stepped near her I felt a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. It was not a very pleasant feeling. I ran into the kitchen to get her a drink. I just wanted that feeling to go away. When I was away from her it would disappear. I was also thirsty myself anyway, so why not?

                When I went outside again I brought another cup out for my mommy. A bright smile filled her features. That made me smile a little bit. The feeling came back to me as soon as I was near Mommy again.

                “Mommy, I brought you some water,” I said in my tiny voice. She placed her hand on my head which made me smile even more brightly.

                “Thank you, honey, what a really kind gesture,” Mommy responded to me.

                “Aidan, can you come help me please,” I heard my father yell. He motioned for me to come over to his car. I knew that I was going to have to help him wash it. My Daddy would wash his car every weekend over the summer. Daddy had always told me that I was very helpful to him. Being able to help him always made me feel great.

                “Do you want me to help you wash the car, Daddy?” I asked him in a bubbly voice. I had always liked washing the car. I would like to play in the water on hot days! Sometimes daddy would spray me with the hose. Daddy handed the bucket to me. I would carry it around the car while Daddy washed it.  That was my normal task.

                “Can you hold the bucket for me,” he asked me like I knew he would.

                “Of course, Daddy,” I said enthusiastically. I was really used to doing this every weekend, but daddy always reminded me of what he wanted me to do. He would get mad if I didn’t listen to him. I didn’t like when daddy got mad at me.

                When I was done helping Daddy wash the car I felt my stomach starting to growl. I was actually pretty hungry and I didn’t see mommy outside anymore. I wondered what she was making for lunch. I ran up to the house and walked in the door. As soon as I opened the door that feeling came back to me again. Mommy could tell something was wrong.

                “What’s wrong, Aidan,” Mommy asked me. I guess I looked upset or something. I didn’t mean to look upset, but that feeling was getting to me for the third time that day. 

                “I just have a bad feeling,” I said. She smiled at me and pulled me into a hug. I felt happy again in her arms. Mommy always knew how to make me feel better.

                “Don’t worry, Aidan, nothing bad is going to happen. You’re just being silly,” she said. She kissed my forehead and told me to go wash up for lunch. I did what I was told.

                A couple of hours later I could feel myself getting rather sleepy. I had to get ready for my play date with Randy. It was the start of summer vacation. I was really excited for the summer. For most of the summer I was going to be playing with Randy. I also knew that Mommy and Daddy were going to be taking me to the water park some time soon. Mommy and Daddy had planned a fun summer for me. I had started to feel my eyes close, but for some reason I was still having trouble sleeping. I thought it was because I was excited for all the fun I was going to have.

                About two hours after I had fallen asleep I woke up again and I felt like there was something was wrong. I just figured that I was just thirsty or that I had to go to the bathroom. I opened my eyes and got out of bed. I was going to go into the kitchen to get some water. When I walked into the kitchen I saw Mommy lying on the ground. It didn’t look like she was moving. I ran over to her. 

                “Mommy, Mommy,” I said while shaking her. Mommy still wouldn’t move! Mommy was facing in the opposite direction of me so I couldn’t see her face. When I moved to the other side of her the only thing I could see was blood all over her! Her blood was also over the kitchen which I hadn't noticed beforehand because I was focused on getting to Mommy! It was a very scary sight to see! I started to scream right away. I looked at mommy closely and noticed really small cuts all over her body, but I didn’t know what they were from.

                When Daddy heard me scream he came out of his bedroom within seconds. I was still screaming as Daddy came out. I felt my body starting to tremble.

                “Aidan, son, what’s wrong,” I could tell that his voice was still filled with sleepiness.

                “M-Mommy isn’t moving. M-Mommy is d-dead,” I stuttered. Daddy looked down to see mother’s body. He looked as if he was in shock at first, but then his face twisted into something that I couldn't recognize. Daddy picked me up and held me close to him. I was starting to cry even more hysterically. Daddy called the police and they were here within ten minutes as well as other guys. I didn’t know what they were called. I didn’t ask either. I was crying too hard to ask!

                Ever since that day I still could see mommy lying on the kitchen floor. I could see her motionless body everywhere I turned. I felt like I was living in a nightmare. A living nightmare that no one else could understand…I felt alone...I felt like I was trapped in a bubble. There was no escape from it. This was my reality.



© 2015 Angie Diane♥♥


Author's Note

Angie Diane♥♥
This story is my pride and joy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

mid way down there's a small mistake ( like there was something was wrong) other than that the storys not bad. It'll be interesting to see where the storys going.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Angie Diane♥♥

8 Years Ago

I don't have the edited chapters up.
Angie Diane♥♥

8 Years Ago

Thank you for the review
Really good, well written and intriguing.
Can't wait to see what happens!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Angie Diane♥♥

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much!
Do you think I should fix anything on it?
Bluefire

9 Years Ago

I'll reread it and get back to you. ^^
Angie Diane♥♥

9 Years Ago

I have edited it!
I really like the flow and your story telling is simply spectacular!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Angie Diane♥♥

10 Years Ago

Thank you for the review :)
Ahh its just as good as the first book! It was emotional, gripping, and warm all at the same time! I'm already feeling sorry for Aidan. Poor guy :c

Posted 11 Years Ago


Angie Diane♥♥

11 Years Ago

I'm glad you feel that way!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

550 Views
4 Reviews
Added on December 27, 2012
Last Updated on June 13, 2015


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing