My Moment

My Moment

A Story by eccath

My moment, that silent moment where it is so indescribable, that words could not make this moment more perfect. The indescribable moment of mine, is when I am swinging on my rope swing, and it is in the middle of the summer. It is about 6:30 7:00 in the evening, and the air is growing colder, and it is that moment right before the thunderstorm. The wind is whipping my red-blonde hair in front of my grey-green eyes. The sky is grey with the hint of a setting sun. The world has grown silent, and I am it's mentor. It is under my command. Or I am under it's. The wind is the one controling my hair, the direction of the swing and the way I am looking. It is controling the way I feel. So serene and peaceful to my mind. I look up to the sky, to see that light ray beaming through the clouds, as if God will descend at any moment. I know he won't though, because he is busy up in that angelic world of his, controling my moment. And if he came down, the moment woulld end, and I would transfer into another, more seeming and Godly moment of time. But I am in this moment. My moment, that is almost, but just barely- indescribable. 

© 2010 eccath


Author's Note

eccath
Made this for a contest. I hope you like this piece.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aynsley I read your book! It was good! You should read the book we are writing. It is on Elizabethmariexo's profile. It is called Our Lives in Ink. It is by Eccath,me,natelchyn,Elizabethmariexo,and sara.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Woah, you're really talented! I hope you won the contest! I really enjoyed reading this! I'm thirteen and I wish I could write this good! Feel free to add me as a friend; I'm so bored, we can talk if you like! Anyway, could you please review my book called Born To Die? If you could it'd mean a whole heap! Thank you.

Posted 13 Years Ago


haha opps, spelled really wrong


Posted 13 Years Ago


that is realy good emma!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very nice. Check on the word indescribable. You have it spelled two different ways. Very nice moment!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

329 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 27, 2010
Last Updated on April 28, 2010

Author

eccath
eccath

Cincinnati, OH



About
I more..

Writing
Dreams Dreams

A Poem by eccath