Chapter One: Birth

Chapter One: Birth

A Chapter by ~Ali~
"

Oswald is born!!!!!

"

Chapter One:

Birth

 

When a child is born, they are ignorant to the world; oblivious to things around them. But not me. I knew who my mother was, that my father was absent, that I would soon see him, I knew my family awaited just outside the door, I knew I was in a place where events like this would happen many times, and already had. I don't know how or why, but I just simply did. I did not cry, but took my first breath and looked optomistically to the world.

"What will you call him?" asked the gleeful nurse after shouting out that I was, indeed, a boy.

"He seems so mature, and he's just been born", contemplated my mother,"I suppose that since Kenneth is not here, I will name him on my own."

My mother looked me over. Then, she stared me in the eyes. She held me close then mummerred a few names over and over.

"Oswald!" she declared with a gleam in her eyes, a glow on her face, and a smile, "His name will be Oswald!"

"Wonderful choice, Anita! It is wonderful for such an observing infant!" squeeled the over-excited nurse.

"Let my family see my gorgeous Oswald!"

After being ooed and awwed at, I was finally allowed to eat, and then I thought. I thought about what had happened. Then, I fell asleep like a normal baby, which I was not.

 

 



© 2010 ~Ali~


Author's Note

~Ali~
more to come! enjoy :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Please note the first word is when but the "w" won't cooperate.....

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

269 Views
1 Review
Added on June 27, 2010
Last Updated on June 27, 2010
Tags: a past life, reincartnation, albert einstein, einstein, oswald, oswald's birth, oswalds birth, oswald is born, birth


Author

~Ali~
~Ali~

About
Not much to know..... I play trumpet, sing, and am attempting piano and guitar(again). I hope to become a creative writer such as songwriting. My favorite book genre is historical fiction. I started a.. more..

Writing