Marina Zoreva: The Craft of Acting

Marina Zoreva: The Craft of Acting

A Story by starpower
"

Actress Marina Zoreva

"

 


Marina Zoreva is an actress living and working in Los Angeles. Marina’s talent spans several disciplines and mediums including: film, theatre, web, and music videos. Marina is a classically trained actor, studying with the famous Russian director and Novosibirsk theatre founder, Sergei Afanasyev. In Los Angeles, Marina completed her full-time intensive conservatory acting program at The Stella Adler Academy and Theatre. 


Marina is trained in voice, speech, movement training and improv training. Marina’s film credits include the films, ‘Trick’, ‘The Dorm’, ‘Atmosphere’, ‘Meeting Mr. Abbadon’, ‘Repeat’, ‘Broken’, and ‘Hugrakkur (Brave)’, that earned Best Martial Arts Sequence at  The Action On Film Festival. Marina’s theatre credits feature: the role of Mercutio in ‘Romeo and Juliet’, Lady Croom in ‘Arcadia’, and Joanne in ‘Still Life.

 

Beyond a presence that jumps off the screen, Marina Zoreva’s talents include martial arts, boxing, fencing, stage combat, sword fighting, and swimming. Marina is fluent in English and Russian; she is a singer that plays piano.

© 2018 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
Added on March 15, 2018
Last Updated on March 15, 2018
Tags: Marina Zoreva

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing