Italia’s Got Talent Contestant Alfredo Marasco

Italia’s Got Talent Contestant Alfredo Marasco

A Story by starpower
"

One of Italy's most talented musicians Alfredo Marasco

"



It is safe to say that most of the “Got Talent” shows including America’s Got Talent have brought some great opportunities for a lot of their contestants, over the years. ‘Italia’s Got Talent’ is no exception �"and former contestant Alfredo Marasco knows this all too well! It all started when his father had seen a commercial about a new talent show that was looking for acts of different genres to audition. So, he advised his son that he should try out for it. Alfredo decided to do just that and he contacted them. He then received an email from the producers of the show who asked him to submit 2 online performances prior to an in-person audition. He was then asked to come in and audition in Rome, so he headed off with his guitar in hand. “When in Rome” right? When he got to the audition, he faced 4 judges who each, graded his performance and before he knew it, he was being whisked into another room to be interviewed on camera. Although it was somewhat uncomfortable for Alfredo to be around so many cameras, he would never take the experience back. This also happened to be his first time on TV, so it is understandable why he felt this way. In a recent interview, Alfredo recalls the experience of being picked to play on stage for a TV audience of millions: “I was able to hear the claps and the audience screaming but behind the judges nothing seemed to move, everything surrounding them was pitch black”. Therefore he just focused on doing his best performance.




So how did this shy guy from Italy get through the grueling process and reaching the finals of one of the world’s biggest talent shows? He prepared himself! Alfredo made sure that he was well rehearsed and prepared to give the judges and audience just what they wanted. And that was an incredibly memorable performance! Although Alfredo didn’t win the show, the experience of not only being chosen as a contestant, but also as a finalist is something he will never forget and will always be grateful for. This very exposure of being on the show has brought Alfredo so much opportunity and even offers for TV shows, but instead, he chooses to decline them and focus on his music. Between working and touring with some of the biggest names in music including ex-Toto lead singer Jean Michael Byron and Carmel Helene, Alfredo has the resume’ to do whatever he wants! We are happy to announce, a star is born! Not just a star, but an international one!

 

 

© 2018 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on June 5, 2018
Last Updated on June 5, 2018
Tags: alfredo marasco

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing