Housing Solution in Developing Noida

Housing Solution in Developing Noida

A Story by find my ghar
"

New Okhla Development Authority popularly known as NOIDA has marked as Asia’s largest well planned city and has emerged as an urban giant of India.

"

New Okhla Development Authority popularly known as NOIDA has marked as Asia’s largest well planned city and has emerged as an urban giant of India. In early 1976 Noida was entirely rural area, It was imagined Mr. Rajiv Gandhi, had understood the importance of the urban thrust in our country and thought to develop Noida as a National Capital Region (NCR). In past few years it has shown tremendous development in every sector, and has emerged as a powerhouse of the Real Estate Market as a result it has become main attraction for all the buyers, sellers, marketers and investors in property.

Seeing the importance of the Noida urbanization many potential investors have come forward to invest in the realty. We could see large number of commercial and residential projects here which are famous across the country. Many world renowned builders have shown their architectural excellence and imparted happiness to thousands of families. Let us have quick glance over the two of the most awaited residential project of Noida and Noida extension.

Amrapali Sapphire is the latest residential project by the world known builder called Amrapali. The project is located on the prime location of sector 45 Noida. The site is very close to the sector 18 market and it is only five minutes’ drive from here and only two minutes from metro station. It offers you wide range of two BHK, three BHK and Four BHK wonderful spacious flats which is equipped with ultra-modern world class amenities. You may find the luxury over comfort and which gives the maximum satisfaction while resting at your home. You will be blessed with modern and fashionable lifestyle with the bounty of amenities like wonderful swimming pool, jogging park, and beautifully developed park, club house, recreational zone and many more to be mentioned. The whole project is sprawled over vast acre of land and most of the area is kept open to so that you may feel the touch of nature and stay close to the nature.

Another attracting most awaited residential project by Amrapali Group is Amrapali O2 valley. The project is developing in the lap of nature where you can establish your own private kingdom. It is a kind of place where your children can grow with the pace of nature. As we know that green is the fundamental color of a nature and it gives mental satisfaction when you stay close to it. Amrapali O2 valley offers you splendid two and three BHK amazing flats with wonderful amenities. Enjoy the nature’s beauty while resting at your home. Grab this opportunity to buy dream homes at easy and affordable price. The project is developing in the prime location of Noida extension where you may enjoy the modern housing solution.

© 2014 find my ghar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

434 Views
Added on January 12, 2014
Last Updated on January 12, 2014
Tags: Amrapali O2 Valley, Amrapali Sapphire

Author

find my ghar
find my ghar

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India



About
Findmyghar.com is leading real estate broker firm that provide the information of property and help you to buy your dream. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5