Supertech Eco Village 4: An Affordable Housing in Greater Noida

Supertech Eco Village 4: An Affordable Housing in Greater Noida

A Story by find my ghar
"

With no finest address in Noida and with no finer architectural excellence Supertech brings Supertech Eco Village IV in sector 16 B, Greater Noida west which reflects the best of architectural design

"

With no finest address in Noida and with no finer architectural excellence Supertech Limited India brings Supertech Eco Village IV in sector 16 B, Greater Noida west which reflects the best of architectural design for the very first time in India. This is truly one of a kind of modern and advance luxury apartment for the ultimate enthusiast in Noida. Uniquely designed, this multistoried apartment is loaded with all world class amenities of international standard and smart technology with an eco-friendly environment. The ultra-modern development which spreads over an area of several acres is classic in its execution. Gracious living room opens to designed kitchen with top of the line appliances with wood floor finish. With Supertech Eco Village IV you will come home to architectural wonderland adorned with mentors of the famous architects and designers of the world class.


Beautiful modern, spacious light filled with dramatic view of the neighborhood and with many upgrades including custom lightning and wiring throughout. Supertech Ecovillage IV in the form of 2 and 3 BHK apartments is an amazing option for those who want to enjoy a superior living.  Variant Size of the apartment ranges between to 890 square feet to 1660 square feet with spacious balcony. The project is blessed with world class modern amenities like swimming pool, spa, gym, recreational area, kid’s pool, playground, badminton court, club house and many more to list. You may avail the facilities like 24*7 water and power supply, security, ATM inside the campus, doctors on call, and health center in the vicinity. Good public schools and colleges are also situated in the close vicinity. The flawless ultramodern apartment is flooded with latest amenities of hi tech living like Gym and Fitness station, pool, kids play area in every floor besides external facilities like Badminton/Tennis Court, Garden/park and reserved parking unit with additional parking zone.

Supertech Ecovillage IV Greater Noida is a wonderful serviced apartment located I most sought after location and minutes from F1 Track and National Capital Delhi. The building includes a concierge, CCTV in the main entrance with high capacity elevators and lifts. A skyscraper which is distinct in its style and grandeur, Ecovillage IV is ahead of its time with all aspects of perfect living.   

 

We, at findmyghar.com a complete living guide have access to every listing in Real Estate Field to assist you add an iconic status to your address with the breathtaking  creation of  Eco village IV. If you are looking for the better investment return then this would be the better option where you can cherish the beautiful moments of life.



Article Resource: Eco Village 4

© 2014 find my ghar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

435 Views
Added on June 8, 2014
Last Updated on June 8, 2014
Tags: property, real estate

Author

find my ghar
find my ghar

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India



About
Findmyghar.com is leading real estate broker firm that provide the information of property and help you to buy your dream. more..

Writing