Lotus Woodview Residences:  More Livable and Enjoyable Homes in Gurgaon

Lotus Woodview Residences: More Livable and Enjoyable Homes in Gurgaon

A Story by find my ghar
"

Welcome to Lotus Woodview Residences and exceptional superstructure by Lotus Greens developer.

"

Welcome to Lotus Woodview Residences and exceptional superstructure by Lotus Greens developer. This project has brought the unique residential experience that you desire for the luxurious living. Live away from hustle and bustle and leave the traffic and affliction of the big city behind and enjoys mere relaxing way of life in a charming neighborhood of Woodview residences. These eye catching high rise apartments offers a numerous unique features and is more than just a collection of bedrooms and bathrooms. At first glance Lotus Woodview Residences Gurgaon makes vibrant presence that is alive and inviting. These legendary residential apartments are located on the serene neighborhood surrounded by luxurious spaces, sunlight and wonderful views, where you can find ultimate possibilities to reflect your lifestyle. Woodview residences offer a variety of plans with 2, 3 and 4 BHK apartments ranging from 1090 square feet to 2435 square feet. The giant apartments look very impressive with its vast living area that makes a perfect showcase for lush furniture and dramatic art work. Stating from the design and construction every detail reflects the planning and care that has been taken to give your home utmost comfort and convenience. If you are looking for a dream home in a classy vicinity of Delhi/NCR then this would be the better option where your dream is taking shape at fast pace. 


Lotus Greens developers are known for their outstanding contribution in the real estate arena. They have already launched many residential and commercial projects in Delhi/NCR regions and imparted happiness to thousands of families.  Woodview residences is blessed with the many world class amenities like recreational area, club house, spa, gym, cricket ground, swimming pool, party lawn and many more to list with  the possession of the project.


Lotus Woodview Residences Gurgaon lets you make the most out of life. Everything you could wish for can be found in this privately gated community. Starting with the sparkling pool to invigorating spa the amenities are ready for all. The beautiful location is providing easy access to major places like New Delhi Station (20km away) and proposed metro station (only 5km away) and in close proximity to Fortis hospital and reputed schools like DPS, Amity, Khaitan and Kothari.  Air conditioning and the relax privacy of the apartment balcony make Lotus Woodview an ideal place for luxury living.


As it is a matter of fact that the search can be difficult but we strive to make it easier for you. Whether you are considering for buying or selling, our expert’s executives can give you the better insight in the realty segment. Being expert in real estate domain we can assist you better option to set up your kingdom of own.

© 2014 find my ghar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

612 Views
Added on June 6, 2014
Last Updated on June 6, 2014
Tags: property, real estate

Author

find my ghar
find my ghar

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India



About
Findmyghar.com is leading real estate broker firm that provide the information of property and help you to buy your dream. more..

Writing