Unfamiliar love rhyme in no particular order...‏

Unfamiliar love rhyme in no particular order...‏

A Poem by Frieda P

I cherished you in no particular order,
   a persuasion's constant craving
   round all seasons and wrong reasons
    against the grain and under my skin,
poetic scenery abounded in rhythmic symmetry 
  sights set on ivory towers amongst ethereal clouds
    & endurance of climax's flawless forecasts,
seascapes' jagged edges told another tale
   leaving me forlornly stranded amidst a deserted isle
     whilst burnished horizons aptly disappeared 
       into dull hazes of unfamiliar love stories's rhymes

© 2015 Frieda P


Author's Note

Frieda P

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

what a bittersweet piece that hits me as no one else can Frieda.. more than a few lines packed a poetic punch in places that proved powerful.. ha!.. say that three times fast... you always write with enchanting elegance no matter what subject.. to touch with words can be both a blessing and a curse.. we, as writers are sometimes more vulnerable than others for we feel them more deeply and the impact more profound.. may not see the rhyme or reason at the time, but eventually the imagery becomes clear and the effect felt.. so nice to see you back ma'am.. breathtaking as usual..

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

What a beautiful love poem... and what a wonderful song!!! Ed sheeran is one of my favourite artists. You really know how to add the required seasoning to any poem. This one is so different from all the love poems that I've previously read. Welcome back! :) :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Oh Frieda, I don't really like love poetry. Yet you seem to speak to my heart, still yearning after those ivory towers...

Posted 9 Years Ago


Masterful and impact-full like usual. Always to be treasured...:).......

Posted 9 Years Ago


Love has no rules, regulations or order… to love someone means letting go of all logic.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Frieda P

9 Years Ago

Ain't that the truth, I'll never learn, thanks again Dale...
Welcome back!

Your presence has been missed! In more ways than one!

Another page written in the unravelling of painted scenes. The feeling of missing -- a sensation and perceptions which seem to be related to a type of love that is careful, but still expecting. Wondering if it will change into something else. Leaving you standing, thinking that it is a feeling you must oversee from a distance. With caution.

Nowadays caution seems like a healthy thing...

Very glad to witness the continuation of your journey.

Thank - You.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Frieda P

9 Years Ago

Thanks again Rene for welcoming me back so warmly. We tend to throw caution to the wind as they say,.. read more
Rene Salinas

9 Years Ago

So much to risk? So unafraid! So reckless or so trustingly in love with love....
Frieda P

9 Years Ago

I'd much rather risk being in love with hot flesh and blood, in love with love is pointless.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Gee
What a great read,and I understood it!

Posted 9 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Frieda P

9 Years Ago

Gee, thanks Gee, jazzed you did, sometimes I don't get my own! Muchly appreciated. :)
Gee

9 Years Ago

"Jazzed you did"might have to slip that into a poem!You're welcome
Frieda P

9 Years Ago

We're all 'jazzed' in joisey, be my guest...
Right out of the gate you hit us with this? Welcome back and great job!

Posted 9 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Frieda P

9 Years Ago

Thanks muchly for the warm welcome and sweet comment Ed ! :)

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

985 Views
17 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 4 Libraries
Added on January 15, 2015
Last Updated on January 15, 2015

Author

Frieda P
Frieda P

NJ



About
If you want to know me, read my poetry, it's all in there. I am a mother of three sons (my finest moments) a sister, a survivor and a little bit crazy. I lost my beloved sister to suicide, so you'll.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..