The Cookie Rebellion

The Cookie Rebellion

A Story by Gaston Villanueva
"

A speech I wrote in sixth grade

"

We the cookies, must stop this terrible onslaught. For years have you not seen, that we are the ones doing all the work. The milk think that we will never bother them and they can rule us for as long as we live. For it is I who says, we should rebel!

            If you don’t understand why, just look to the cookie next to you and ask if you’ve ever, ever seen one little milk work! Nooooooo. We do their job and they get the credit. This is why I, James Cookie Waterbottle, am going to start the very first Cookie Rebellion!

            Whether you are a chocolate chip or a sugar cookie, or a peanut butter cookie or an oatmeal raison cookie, I’d like you to join in the quest to have our freedom from our leaders. For it is us who pay taxes and us who work and die for the milk’s pleasure. We are trapped in a world of chaos everyday where we can not survive. We must join together to stop this insanity. They will be punished! They will be destroyed! They will be drunken! Who’s with me!

            If you still are not convinced and believe they should rule us then tell yourself, why do you want to be a slave? There are times in a cookies life where we can’t stand alone and we must unite with others to defend our nation. It is either that or still being a slave to creatures who are no bigger than us.

            You, cookie. How old are you? Really, well have you ever stopped working just for a quick breather and then a milk comes and tells you to work harder? Don’t you get really mad? If it weren’t for us, they would never have enough food to survive. I think we should become equals.

            I have a dream, that one day we can stand alone and be free. This will only happen if we rebel. If you agree with me, please let any milk notice our rage. The big meanies will never see it coming.

            I already have a plan to take down the terrible milks. First, we must drain the milk’s main river delta, that way they would depend on us even more. Next, we must not pay our taxes and terminate all the top secret information from their main computer base. This will keep them aware of our rebellion. Also, for the grand finale we must borrow their leader, King Soy Milk. Then, we will work together with the marshmallows from Canada and we will be free and equal!

            Oh, and one more thing. If you expose our wrath to any milk, what-so-ever, you will be known as the “Bad Guy” for ever! Ever! What’s your name? Do you want to be the “Bad Guy?” Well then, how about any of you?!?! That’s what I thought! Now who’s with me!

            Now I end my speech and some of you may think I should be charged with treason. You decide if you want to be a slave the rest of your life or a free cookie in our equal country.

© 2017 Gaston Villanueva


Author's Note

Gaston Villanueva
Oddly enough, I still feel the same way at 22

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Here's an almond cookie to stand by the side of J C Waterbottle. Resonating, all we want is to work for ourselves and not be slaves. May the milks be drunken! Because a free cookie brings joy because he is free. Sending much power to the rebellion.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Hahah this was very strange and hilarious. It made me happy, it made me cry, it made me stand up and applaud. But most of all, it made me hungry.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Gaston Villanueva

6 Years Ago

A cookies gotta do what a cookies gotta do
Thanks for the read, Max!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

272 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 15, 2017
Last Updated on May 15, 2017