Worried 'Bout the Next Move

Worried 'Bout the Next Move

A Story by Healing Star
"

You Be the One, walk the Path of Liberation!

"
Worried about the Next Move.

Thinking everything thru for Hours and Days.
What if I told you Leave this way of Being.
Just drop all that - Allow your Sacred Empty to offer
You what you need in any Moment.
You first Create the Sacred Empty within, by letting go
of what is Not Truly Us. You know what these are by
Practice - Inquiry - now is that something that Stays- or
Does it Change - does it Come and Go. Most things in us like the Image of Ourselves that is Forever changing - is not really us - it is not always the Same. Close your Eyes - what's there has Always Been, where does it end - what you find in your Stillness - has it ever been that it was Not, of course Not - You have Always Been - it's never been that this True You has not Been. And when you are there in your Stillness - when was it that this was not, never - You have always been. So many things come and go, like the Clouds in a Sky. We need to from time to time at least once in each Day, Stop and be like the Sky - for you are exactly like the Sky. Behind it all is the Sky - Clouds come and build and formulate and then they blow across the sky - storms come and Go, but the Sky is always there behind it All. Stop and realize you are the Sky - behind it All - all that comes into our lives and then passes - You are behind it all - after the storms come blow, do the damage and leave us - there we are the Witness the One Behind it All - Be Like the Sky. You are not an Object - you are formless - it takes an Object to be Moved - since we are not we are Immovable. - It takes an Object to Change - You are not - You are Changeless - Not your Person - Your True You - Your are Changeless - You Are Immovable - You Are Beyond both Space and Time ... Changeless, Formless, Always, in All Ways, You've Always Been.
Don't Worry about the Next Move in your Life - Laugh and Say it don't Matter - what I need in any Moment is here for Me in My Sacred Empty - which I create by removing what is Not Truly Me, this Empty is where Our Living Wells within Pour Into. Our Wells are Forever Flowing - Filled with Our Own True Knowing - whatever you Need is there for You - in Your Sacred Empty - Come Be the One Who Wins YourSelf Back.

© 2018 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on January 17, 2018
Last Updated on January 17, 2018

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing