Blood Is Thicker Than Water

Blood Is Thicker Than Water

A Story by Healing Star

Blood Is Thicker Than Water. We will Birth a New Order on Earth --- There is Only One TRue Plan - The One Family Of Man ------ On to a Higher Conscious way of Being - An New Way to See Thru OUR Hearts wired differently thru our 3rd Eye Mind - Living Purely from the Little Space In our Hearts - which Is The SAME place for Each of Us - a Complete and Intimate Connection Of Each of Us - Expressions Of the One Mind, The One Heart - The One Being _ The All Seeing - The All Feeling ; The One Eternal Center Of All - We ARE This RAised Together - I Be Feelin' Light as a Feather - As I Left All every single thought of Who I Always thought That I Was - When IN Fact it was Not Me at All - It was Stories, and Programming - A Walking Distraction in Every Moment of IT's Existance - Oh Child - I be Makin Progress Every Day - and I Smile at the Changes I See Every Day. No Longer Drownding In My Mind - But Living From and In Peace within My Heart - And I Know You Got My Back - and I will Hold your Hand - I Just Wanna Be with YOU - and I just Wanna Be with YOU. Oh I just Wanna Be with YOU - Prayin' Forever - You too Find Your TRUe - Live Open - Live from a Trusted Heart and Not from a Doubting Mind - I was living So Damn Blind.
Inspired by the Latest Single Release by Xavier Rudd - World Order
Healing Star - here's to Hoping you Find who you Truly Are, while you are Out There Dancing Amongst the Stars.

© 2024 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on March 27, 2024
Last Updated on March 29, 2024

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing