One Thing Greater

One Thing Greater

A Story by Healing Star

There is Only One thing greater than to Find yourself at Peace - at Peace with All within You and Without You.
And that Is that Unremarkable Day when You Find Your True, for when You Do - It will be Just as if No Thing has been Found.
For Me, it was to get beyond my Expectation of how it Would Be.
One day He said, Leave your Expections of how it will Be, All your Thoughts of what's Been, and All your Thoughts of what's Next. Leave them there right next to your Shoes, And then Come In and Let's Look together. And there It was as No Thing at All.

You have Always Been your True - but it is simply the Awareness Of It that Escapes Us, until that Unremarkable Day - Of our Becoming Aware Of It - And from there your True Jouney Begins - Living in the Awareness of the Totality of You - The Grand and Glorious and Humble, stumbling YOU. The Gift, is for All of Us to Find, there is No Thing greater to Find, than the Gift of Your True.


The Thoughts of Healing Star - please wonder who it is that You Truly Are.

© 2024 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on March 27, 2024
Last Updated on March 27, 2024

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing