Advice For A Dear Friend

Advice For A Dear Friend

A Story by Healing Star
"

A Friend lost her grandma and she was struggling with dealing with the loss and that she would not be there for her any longer.

"
I had a Sri tell me once that he was planting a seed in my heart - that one day I'd become as grateful for the sad as the happy things, as grateful for the bad as the good that comes - Being grateful for all that comes, by knowing it comes to bring us along to where we need to be. He said it's how we can bring our Heaven to this Earthly life. And I'm amazed that I see that seed now blossoming in me. I find it harder and harder to tell Heaven from Hell - by simply being grateful - seeing this entire life as something to bring me to experiencing my TRUE, and discovering all that is there inside us - Everything is there Inside us - I still get down where I don't want to get out of bed - and I'm working on clearing all that goes on in my head - but this Life is so different than when, I lived Unconsciously - it's worth the pain of being awake, to Live a life more Completely alive . I wrote this little song at Crystal Hot Springs one day. We all want to, We all want to, We all want to, We all want to, We all want to, We all want to, We all want to, Live more Completely Alive. You'll get through it, we always do, just keep bein' You - True to your True, that You have Found , and when that Mind gets Noisy - do your best to Quiet it down, and Breathe and Know - your gonna Be just Fine. Blessings - we are all Together - we are Ghosts embodied - and one day we won't be too, but they are all right here with us - we are all Connected, and we are connected to all of the Stars no matter how distant no matter how Far, We think we Are, We think we Are, We think that we are - you see, We just Think that We Are. That last part is a song I wrote to the only song I play on the guitar that was born in my heart. But I play that tune - 54 different ways - LOL - your gonna be fine.

© 2018 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on September 22, 2018
Last Updated on September 22, 2018

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing