PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

A Chapter by goddessofwriting
"

Strange voices; fear

"

PROLOGUE



She was told many things.


Some that were spoken by those with unceasing wisdom and knowledge within. Some by those that held an evil that would frighten even the world's most wanted criminal.


But today, she was not contemplating any of those things. Rather, she was occupied on that which made her face life-threatening decisions. She glared at her reflection in the mirror that lay before her, sensing him approach, her insides twisting and turning.


“You’re so weak.” A voice suddenly reverberated through her mind.


She bit her tongue to contain herself.


“You thought it’s over, but he’s coming for you.”


The sudden urge to scream filled her mind.


“Le-le-ave me alone!” the woman yelled with increasing alarm.

She dashed to a bathroom stall, as bile began to rise. Her insides continued to turn over as she heaved.


“None of them actually care.”


“Come join us.”


The voices began to overtake her mind, as she tried to withstand it.


“There’s no point fighting, you’ll be one of us soon.”


Clenching her fists as she resisted, her control slightly weakened for a split second, and the voice took advantage of the opportunity. The voice lodged itself in a small crevasse of her mind and broke through, shattering all the layers of barriers and blockades. She immediately sensed a new presence reside in her mind. His deep voice, that sounded like that of a snake with a layer of superficial sweetness, resounded.


“How lovely to be with you again, Andria. How I am looking forward to becoming reacquainted with you.”



© 2017 goddessofwriting


Author's Note

goddessofwriting
This book is very dear to me. I am looking forward to sharing more with you! However, I must admit I am very thorough in editing and will never and can never be satisfied :) In this way, chapters will take a while to be released, as well as title and description... etc.

But please, comment what you think so far; all feedback is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

-G.W.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on October 22, 2017
Last Updated on December 11, 2017
Tags: mystery, thriller, action, new, in progress, 2017, newbook, fantasy, paranormal, different, interesting


Author

goddessofwriting
goddessofwriting

Canada



About
Hello there! I used to be on here a lot years ago, but I was going through a lot of mental issues (still now, but back then I was very ‘Yeesh’ in how I would express that sometimes), an.. more..

Writing